Chapter 8 - Wake up

* Luke's POV *

I could not fucking believe him. I thought he loved me too. He said so!! 

One single tear ran down my cheek..

I wanted him in my arms, but he hated me and we told each other off.

I decided to go apologize.

I walked down the hall slowly, shaking. I got to Jai's room and looked at the door. The silence was painful.
I knocked two soft knocks and heard nothing. I knocked again, but a little louder. Still nothing. I knocked a last time, a pretty good knock, and still, nothing.

"Jai," I said scared, "JAI!"

So many things were running through my mind. Probably the worst possible things.

WHAT IF HES DEAD...

I didn't even try to knock or call his name again, I simply ran in.

In a panic manner, I scanned the room. NOTHING.

I ran to Jai's bathroom an froze. Tears started streaming from my eyes steadily when I saw Jai laying on his bathroom floor, bleeding.

I dropped to my knees and hugged his, what seemed like, his lifeless body.

"Jai," I whispered, "this is all my fault..."

"I love you," came a breathy whispers into my ear.

I looked up to see Jai woozy but alive.

"JAI!!" I said and started crying happy tears and smashed my lips on his. He eventually kissed me back, which felt amazing.

"MUM!!" I yelled pulling away, "JAI NEEDS HELP!!"

I heard mum rush up the stairs, "What happened?!?!" she panicked when she saw the blood and razor and pill bottle.

"I took 3 Prozac and 3 slits to the wrist," Jai said ashamed.

We all stood and sat their crying in shock. We all thought Jai was through this stage, but apparently not.

"Jai lets c-clean you up and put y-you to b-bed." Mum said trying so hard to be on top of things

Me and mum slowly got Jai up and seated. He looked terrible. Puffy red eyes with tears staying the corners of his eyes, dried and fresh blood on the floor, his clothes, and him, and he looked so fucking pail.

I love him so much and HATE seeing him like this. I was still crying.

We got him cleaned up and in bed.

"I think it's best I stay with him when he rests," I said to mum.

"Yes hunny," she said and softly shut the door behind her.

I started at Jai as he slept. His hair was curled in every direction and looked so cute. He always looked cute. He looked exhausted though and it broke my heart.

"I love you." I whispered and stripped down into my underwear like he was. I crawled into bed with him and he didn't even move.

"I love you too," came a tiny voice from Jai.

We soon fell asleep and didn't wake up until 12:30 pm the next day.

~ ~ ~

* Jai's POV *

I woke up facing Jai. Last night was a blur and the last thing I remember was crying on the bathroom floor.

I turned around, every part of my body aching, and read the time on my phone.

12:32 pm

Wow. Luke and I slept for a long time.

I turned back around and looked at Luke. He was so cute looking right now. He always is, but right now was different.

I could tell he was exhausted because his brow furrowed slightly as he slept. His hair was so messy and perfect. He looked so peaceful.

I love you with all my heart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi guys!!

Vote if you want more!! 💕