Chapter 12 - To Be or Not To Be

* Luke's POV *

Me and Jai were soon passed out.

* Jai's POV *

I woke up around 3:30 AM to find 3 texts from Beau. To summarize them, they all said that he was done being our brother and to never talk to him and to go die as "two homo cunts" as he put it. It made me cry. I hated Beau so much. We thought mum would be mad and Beau wouldn't be as bad, but they are both equally mad.

I went to the bathroom, pissed and looked at myself in the mirror. I had dried tears around my eyes and I was puffy and red. The temptation to self harm was so overwhelming that I felt I didn't have control. It felt like I was being taken over by something that wanted me to die. It wasn't me. I had become scared of myself. I grabbed the blade that was still on the ledge of the sink. I couldn't control myself. The blade went down towards my wrist and tears started to blur my vision. I blinked and the tears fell down my cheeks. The blade had hardly touched my skin when I felt a firm grip on my hand with the blade and I jumped.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Luke said firmly but shaky still holding onto my wrist with a grip so tight my circulation was decreasing.

"I'm so sorry I mumbled," and leaned into him dropping the blade and hugging him tightly. Tears started steadily rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you so fucking much. Don't you dare try doing that shit ever again. You understand me. I can't see my little brother, my best friend, and my sexual lover be in this much pain. It hurts. I love you, I love you." Luke and said with a tone that struck me so hard and then kissed my neck.

"I love you too," I said sniffling. Luke pulled away and wiped under my eyes with his thumb. We stared at each other for a long time till he turned around and walked towards the bed. I followed and we cuddled up next to each other, body heat radiating, and fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

* Luke's POV *

I woke up facing Jai. His lips were slightly puckered and his brow furrowed. He had dried tears around his eyes and looked almost lifeless laying there. He had had a bad enough time trying to get over Ariana, and I just made it worse by confessing my love and fucking my brother. I screwed up so bad and felt bad I got him into so much in such little time. I moved a hand up and very softly brushed his hair. Rolling over, I looked at the clock. It read: 11:52 am

"Jai," I said softly. I didn't want to wake him but we had to film today. It was a Dare Sunday's video today and we had to meet at Daniels place at 1 pm.

"Mmm." He mumbled, "I don't wanna film today." He reached a hand up and ran it through his hair.

"We have too," I said. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I started undressing and hopped in the steaming water. I stood there with the water running down my back.

How will the boys react...

I thought this over and over. I was scared to see them. Soon Jai wondered into the bathroom and got in the shower as well. He finished shampooing and rinsing and gave me a long passionate kiss and got out. He didn't smile. Not even once.

~ ~ ~

*at Daniels*

We arrived at Daniels on foot. Good thing he lived only about 4 blocks from us. We let ourselves in and instantly heard bickering. It was Beau.

"They CANT BE PART OF THE JANOSKIANS ANYMORE!!!!" Beau loudly said.

"Beau..." Daniel said quietly and pointed towards us at the door.

Beau turned around quickly. His face was red and he looked as though he wanted to kill us. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We're here to film," I said sarcastically and kinda salty after hearing what Beau said.

"Your not filming with us," Beau said.

"Yes they can," Daniel said cutting in, "if this is who they are, it's who they are. Beau you gotta accept it sometime."

"I'm NEVER going to accept it!" Beau said shoving me and Jai out of the way and slamming the door behind him.

~ ~ ~

Hey guys! Sorry for the rlly long wait... I haven't been able to write due to some shit at home.

Love you all 🎀

please vote and comment! ☺️