13 Facts

So I was tagged in the 13 facts thingy that I don't know what the name of it is... BUT HERE YA GO!

1. I am a proud Christian! If anybody starts talking some shit about religion to me, I am one of those people who will get pissed and rant about it for the rest of the day! I have seen miracles with my own two eyes so.... Yeah...

2. I love animals! If somebody asked me what my favorite animal was, I could not chose one! It might get annoying to some people xD

3. If you haven't payed attention to one of my old updates, I am gonna be a new freshman... *Gags*

4. I am pan sexual... (That moment when you spell it wrong the first time. xD) I basically like any type of person or sexuality as long as you have a good heart. (My... Preference I guess... Is more boys than girls... But I do sometimes find myself staring at a hot girl.

5. I am probably the nerdiest kid that you will ever meet. Like not the nerdy as in pushes up glasses every three seconds and snorts when I talk nerdy. No, I'm the, everybody kind of secretly hates me because of my smartness. Lol.... Just ask my friends.... I got a 4.0 grade average for every single marking period...

6. I am a couch potato. If you want to encourage somebody to exercise, keep moving when you get to me, honey.

7. I have an unhealthy obsession with the Host and Supernatural.. (DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING IM ONLY ON THE 2ND SEASON! I JUST STARTED WATCHING SO.... YEAH!)

8. I currently am not dating anyone so... I honestly can't blame them... xD

9. I am terrified of thunder storms and spiders! There is a storm coming soon and I'm kind of flipping my shit. And if I even think about spiders, I start to wonder if there is one on me. Lol

10. I love volleyball! Except I kind of didn't get on the team last year so... Yeah... And I didn't go to the meeting for volleyball for high school so... MAYBE 10th GRADE!!

11. I basically will find sympathy for any so called 'monster' on Supernatural... (Yeah another one lol) ESPECIALLY HELLHOUNDS!!!! DON'T FUCK WITH THEM AROUND ME M8!

12. I am the youngest in the family. I have an older brother who is 16... YOUNGEST RULE ALL

13. When I found Wattpad, I was honestly shocked at how fun it was! I actually deleted two of my older stories because they weren't very good... BUT I LOVE WATTPAD TO DEATH AND I WON'T DELETE ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES NOW!

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED! Thank you to @BloodyNightSky for nominating me! So yeah... I decided that... I won't nominate anyone because it's too much work!!! *Groans* I still hope that you enjoyed though