The Battle and Death Part 2

Y/N POV: It was a lot of the same thing over and over again... Like, we would find somebody that needed help and we would protect them before calling Light over to take them back to the mansion. Problem was, there was still around 20 VSP clones, and only the three of us, Dark, Light, Anti, Host, and LSE. Wilford disappeared before Light could get to him, leaving Dark a little worse for ware.

   "We can do it, guys!" Kim said, trying to keep our spirits up. Problem was, we were surrounded by the rest of the VSP clones. When we were trying to figure out what to do, Wilford came into the circle, clapping sarcastically. 

   "Well well well... I'm impressed. You guys put up quite a fight. But, sadly, all good things must come to an end. VSP's, attack." The VSP's closed in on us, we shot and killed a couple, but it wasn't enough, there were still like 15 left. 

Wilford's POV (Happy Royal_Loser?): Finally! These idiots would get what they deserve! Now I finally can rule the ipliers and the world! Well... Maybe not the ipliers, I'll kill them. Slowly. As for the girls... Well, let's just say that they can be useful in more than one way. Hehehe. The VSP's were closing in.

   "WAIT! Don't kill the girls! I can use them! Just disarm them!" The VSP clones nodded and went in further. They shot and killed a few more of them, but it was too late for those fools, the clones got to them. The clones pushed their weapons to the ground, then pushed them away before pushing everybody to the ground. Y/N looked up at me in pure disgust and anger. I smirked.

   "Poor poor you. Maybe if Host didn't fall in love with you, we wouldn't be in this mess now would we? Humans are all the same, idiots, cowards, simple. They think that their lives are complicated when in reality, it's so easy to figure it out. You humans are all the same..." I stopped mid sentence, falling to the ground.

Y/N POV: I was taken aback as Wilford fell to the ground. I looked and saw... MARK AND JACK!!!!

   "Cowards now are we?" Jack asked, smirking. 

   "RUN!" Mark yelled. We all got up and fought the VSP clones bare handed. Mark and Jack kept shooting and killing the clones, one by one. There were three left. I smiled to Selena and Kim, as I grabbed our knives.

   "Ready?" I asked. They nodded as I gave them the weapons. 

   "The original will stay alive as you stab them!" Dark warned. I nodded. We all took one and stabbed. Mine died, so did Selena's.

   "GOT HIM!" Kim yelled. Dark and Light ran up and grabbed each of their arms. They grumbled.

   "We'll kill you idiots one day!" VSP spat at us. I smirked.

   "Today's not that day." I said right in his face, punching with all of my strength, knocking him out. He went limp in their arms. I smirked.

   "That's what you idiots get." Selena gloated, kicking Wilford in the face.

   "Take it easy." Mark warned, grabbing Wilford, who groaned.

   "What are we gonna do with them?" I asked. 

   "Once Voodoo's healed, we can seal them in a magic spell. We can't kill them, we're immortal." Dark said. That was new to me, but it made sense. A realization hit me.

   "So... Host won't age with me when we're married?" Dark looked at me, sad.

   "I'm sorry..." I looked away.

   "I knew it was too good to be true."

   "Wait... You guys were gonna get married?" Mark asked. I nodded, still not looking at him. "I'm sorry, Y/N..." I just nodded again.

   "Host will still love you." Host reminded.

   "It's not that that I'm worried about." I felt some tears drip. "I just want to grow old with you... I don't want to feel any older than you." Host chuckled.

   "If it makes you feel any better, Host is always gonna be older than you, even if it doesn't look like it." I smiled, trying not to worry about the future. It would be okay, I knew it. Selena and Kim hugged me close. 

   "I love you guys!" I chuckled and hugged them tight. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year later

Y/N POV: Everything went back to normal. Me, Selena, and Kim lived at Raspy Hill permanently now. Of course, we would leave every now and again to see family, but that was it. Voodoo and the others healed quickly, with the help of Light and LSE, of course.

   Voodoo even made a spell every couple of months around VSP and Wilford, who lived in the basement now, to keep them held down there. I was glad for that, at least we didn't kill them... 

   Me and Host were going to get married today... I was nervous, but Selena and Kimberly helped a lot. Of course, Anti and Dark had proposed to them too.

   "You ready?" Selena asked.

   "Ready as I'll ever be..." They smiled and helped me up in my heals. My white dress flowed beautifully, thanks Light! My makeup was on point, thanks Emo! And my hair was awesome, thanks Google!!! 

   I stepped out of the room and got ready. Selena and Kim walked to the front, having to go in front of me. I took a deep breath, and walked out, hearing the music playing. Wilford even told me that he could walk me down the isle... I politely refused, of course. And I took Dark's offer instead. Dark smiled in his tux, before putting his arm in mine and walking down the isle. 

   I looked up and saw the Host in a nice black tux that made him look so hot! He was 'staring' at me with his jaw dropped. I looked in the crowd of people and saw Mark and Jack smiling up at me. I finally made it to the stairs and Host kept smiling and staring at me. 

   "You look beautiful..." Host smiled.

   "Not too bad yourself Mr. Handsome." I smirked at him. Light chuckled before reading the speech. Most of it was a blur before I had to say I do. I did and so did Host.

   "You may now kiss the bride." I smiled into the rough kiss that Host pulled me in. Everybody was clapping but it seemed like me and Host were the only people in the world right then. After we let go, we walked back down the isle, ready for the party. I'll spare the details, but it was mostly filled with heartfelt speeches and me stuffing my face. I couldn't wait for the honeymoon though... *Wink!!!* 

   As the party ended, me and Host got ready to leave. We went back to the house, getting dressed in more casual clothes, ready to leave. I smiled.

   "I'm feeling good... Y/N Fischbach... Eh, it'll grow on me." Host chuckled.

   "Host is still not used to it!" I laughed.

   "Ready?" I asked. Host smiled.

   "Host is ready." He grabbed my hand and we flashed away to our destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... That's it... JUST KIDDING! WE HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER! I'm sure all of you have been waiting for the smuttiness... That might come today... Maybe tomorrow... IDEK. I hope you guys have enjoyed this story! Cause I sure as hell enjoyed writing it!