Chapter 1

Herb's P.O.V

"Remember me nigga" I grit as I snatched off my mask.

Finally caught up with them bitch ass niggas that got me and Young. Can't hind from the ghost himself.

"Bruh what the fuck"Young says looking at me in disbelief.

"Nigga they gone be dead who the fuck they gone tell" I yell back.

He shrugged it off and snatched off his mask too.

"Awe it's just you pussies you might as well kill me cause if you don't I'm going to kill both you mfas myself" the leader says.

I grab his face so he's looking me in the eyes."you only said a word mfa" I smirk and blow his brains all over the wall.

"Man please don't kill me I got kids man I'm sorry I'll do whatever just please don't kill me"one pleads falling to my feet.

I look over at Young and signal him over. "Give me that machete from of the table" I say in a low menacing tone.

He nods and does as he was instructed. Once that machete touched my handle I pulled the man up by the bank of his neck.

"Y'all didn't care if we had kids or not so why the fuck should I spare you" I chuckle pointing the machete in his face.

"I beg you please don't kill me man I'll do anything please"he cries.

I laugh and let him go. "Nigga you see this is from you so you know what i'mma do i'mma cut off both of yo hands since you tried to cut off mine" I growl pulling off my glove showing him my scar.

After I chopped off both of his hands I turned around dropping the machete and starting walking towards the door.

"What you want me to do bruh"Young ask.

"Kill em both and make it long and pain full" I say looking over my shoulder.

I'M BACK BITCHES

*2 Months later*

Big Meat's P.O.V

I crack my eyes open immediately blinded by the sun light beaming in my room.

"Rise and shine sleepy head"a female voice says.

I sit up fast to see who that was and relaxed once I seen Ja'yona sitting up on her knees in front of me.

"Awe shit I forgot I brought you home last night" I chuckle laying back down.

"Last night you was pretty messed up" she laughs.

As I rubbed my eyes I tried to remember the events that took place last night. All I could remember was me going to some club with Apollo and D Low.

Damn I must've got drunk as hell cause I don't even remember coming home.

"How I get home" I question rising up off the bed.

"Well I had to drive cause you could hardly walk ,but when we got in this house you did some kind of sober up cause you carried me up here to this room and fucked me like you wanted me to have your baby" she says blushing.

"Awe shit" I mumble walking in the bathroom to release my bladder.

"What was that" she semi yells from behind me.

"Nothing" I respond.

After I pissed I walked over to the mirror to look myself over. I got hickies all over my neck and shit so ain't no telling what all we did last night.