Chapter 2

Apollo's P.O.V

"Morning boss" Monica giggles as I walk into the building.

Yeah I hired her out of sympathy because she got them kids. Otherwise she would've been stuck at that damn calling center and sucking dick on the side.

Nah I'm just joking.

"Morning any calls for me?" I ask walking towards her desk.

"Your suppose to have some lady named Anastasia Streeter coming in a hour" she responds.

"Okay when she get here call me" I say walking off.

"Apollo wait" she mumbles.

"What" I say looking over my shoulder at her.

"I'm sorry bout that whole kid thing I thought for sure they were yours" she says all innocent.

"Yeah don't think bout it to much" I say nonchalantly then continued walking to my office.

Fuck she wanna talk bout that for? They ain't mine so I don't care.

Checking my emails I seen I had one from some man named Gary Farnetty. I'be heard that name somewhere.

~Mr.McCloud~

'I've heard so much about you in the little time you've been open for business. Good things of course which brings me to my next point. I wanted to extent my hand in partnership to you. I have the #1 law firm in California so I thought we could brand together as partners and make one big label. Get back with me if your interested.'

Your Friend,
~Gary Farnetty~

I know damn well he don't think I'm that dumb. I ain't finna agree to this and it turn out to be me working for him fuck that I'm gone stay the boss here.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I semi yell.

Monica walks in with some lady that was kind of fine. She had soft caramel skin,dark brown bone straight hair that past her shoulders,high cheek bones that complimented her light brown eyes,and full lips.

"This is Anastasia Streeter" she says softly.

"Thought I told you call me but hey nice to meet you Mrs.Street I'm Apollo McCloud" I say standing from my desk extending my hand.

"I know who you are we used to go to school together you don't remember me" she smiles shaking my hand.

I looked at her and thought for a minute. Oh shit this one of Meat old hoes.

"Oh Stasia I remember you now you used to mess with Meat back when he was a sophomore" I chuckle as I took a seat.

"Yep that's me" she chuckles.

"So what can I do for you today" I question pulling out my note pad.

"Well"she sighs" I need you to help me on this battery case I caught because of my husband being a cheating bitch" she says.

"Husband? Who's the lucky guy" I smile.

"He sure doesn't think he's luck but Devin Streeter he plays in the D-league for the that Oklahoma City team" she responds.

"Oh I see I see so when's your court date and I need more details on the case" I say.

"On the 12th of August"she says.

"And the details if you don't mind me asking" I respond.

"Well I came home from work one day to him in the bed with some hoe so I dragged her out the bed by her hair and beat her until her face was covered in blood" she smiles.