what's love?

Every person have his own definition ! Some think that love is a feeling , some think that love is happiness , some think that love is sadness , and some think that it's a game !
When it comes to me i think love is "life" it's not a feeling or happiness or sadness or even a game , love is all of that ! Love is a perfect match of feelings ; tear drops , laughters , smiles , breathes , heartache , headache , heart attack .... ! Love is the perfect combination of happiness and sadness , it can make you feel like the happiest creature alive , that nothing can stop you , that everything is so perfect , that you've been waiting for it your whole god damn life , that you want nothing but that person who knows every single detail about you ,that person xho gets you without even talking ; like when you wanna sleep , when you wanna cry but swallow it afraid to seem so weak , when you try to hide your anger avoiding fights , when you drive crazy because of jalousy or when there is something that bothers you . But Love can also make you feel the weakest and the sadest person ever lived . it can destroy you after building you up ! It can break you into a thousand piece over and over again . it can take your soul out after giving it a meaning !
L'amour peut dévorer votre cœur trop