~Daniela~

I'm sorry but this is gonna be sorta short (^.^")

~Danielas POV~

       All I saw was darkness. It was so dark and I felt so...lost. I tried running until my legs felt as if they were gonna break if I continued. Everything slowly started to fog up and there voices that I could just barely make out. Who is that? I stood up from my position and tried to find the owners of the voices as there was more than one obviously. "HELLOOOOOO?" I called out hoping for a reply but all I was et with was an echo of my own voice.

     "Why isn't she waking up yet Pan?"

    "Oh I don't know. Probably because she was very malnourished and dehydrated and almost drowned because we found her passed out!" This voice, pan obviously, replied to the first one. Wait I was unconscious ? For how long?? All of a sudden there was a light in front of me, I went to lift my hand in front of my eyes but I was too weak to do so.

    "LOOK SHE IS AWAKE PETER!" That first voice shouted. I cringed away as 'Peter' replied, "Yea she is and I don't think she appreciates you yelling it when she first wakes up Felix." The boy above me and to the right rolled his eyes as he said this. So this must be the boy named Peter.   The boy on my left , Felix , just looked at me apologetically. "Sorry" He smiled slightly. Oh my god his smile was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I was momentarily stunned at his smile. As I looked away, I tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

      " Hmm... " Peter said. " I uh, I feel something over on the other side of the island so I will go check that out. Felix, you take her back to the huts, ill meet you there. Don't do anything I wouldn't do " And with a wink towards me, he was gone.

        I sat up and looked to Felix. He seemed very flustered. " Felix...is it?" I smiled at him. He quickly turned towards me and nodded his head curtly. I extended my hand , " My names Daniela." He smiled at me and took my hand. As he shook it, he said, " Nice to meet you. Come on, lets get back to camp." I nodded and stood up, him supporting me. Then we walked off, towards  an area of trees with a path cut through it, all the while he was holding my hand. I looked at him and he looked at me. We smiled at each other and just continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

454 words

Ok so yea this was short. Sorry bout that but here it is! It was rather fun to do someone other than Peter. Oh and yea so I hope yall understand.  A new one should be out soon!! See yall then!