Victoria De Couto

This is for Victoria De Couto and so I hope you like it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Your P.O.V

" Victoria, where are you? " I heard Felix shout. I was hunting in the woods and decided to hide from him. It was actually really funny. At the moment I was hiding behind a rock and started to giggle silently.

" You know, Its not nice to hide from Felix, he gets mad easily." I heard in my ear. I squeaked and turned around, my caramel eyes boring into green ones .
I noticed how close I was to the boy behind me and I scooted away and started to slightly blush. You see, I have been on Neverland for about 50 years and I have fallen in love with the ruler of the island, Peter Pan. I don't like to admit it, so don't make me admit again. I have been living with the lost boys and they practically treated me as another brother. But Peter was different, he was nicer to me than anyone else. Sometimes I like to think that Peter likes me also.

"H-hey Pam. Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered. Dang it, why was I stuttering? Am I really that nervous?

" Well obviously-" he started but was interrupted by a massive *BOOM* Before I could ask him what it was, he had disappeared. I Ran out of my hiding space and ran right into Felix. "Where have you been?! I have been lo-" Where's Pan?" I interrupted. " I don't now why?"

"Lets go investigate that boom, ok?" I questioned. He just nodded his head and followed me. We ran through the forest and didn't stop until we had gotten to the beach. Once there, we saw a ship on the horizon. Out of no where, after another *BOOM* a black projectile was launched into the air, at us !
"HOLY SHIT!" I said, diving out of the way of a cannonball "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed at the ship, like it would help for some reason.
" Well love, you see, it was to hit you." a really hot accent said from behind me. I turned around and immediately blushed at the close proximity of the man behind me.
"Uh-uh ni-nice to me-meet you." I stumbled out. Once I meet new people, I get nervous so... well you see what happened!!
"Oh getting flustered are we?" He said, taking a step forward. I took one back. This kept repeating, him stepping forward and me stepping back, until I hit a tree. He came up and pushed his hands on either side of my face. "Now love, what is your name?" He breathed in my ear. It sent shivers down my back. when I was just about to answer him, I heard this...
"Get the hell away from her." someone seethed behind us before the man was shoved away quite harshly.
"Ha Pan, you can't fool me. There has to be a reason for this girl, the only girl on the island, to be here." Le guy said.
"And what if I don't have a reason? Hook I told you to get the fuck away from her!" Oh.... so that is his name... he is quite different from the movie! This guy is actually handsome!! But he is kinda creepy, he kept getting closer and closer.
"Uh... Pan? Could I you know... leav-AH!" I couldn't finish because there was a sword drawn towards my throat, ready to slice if I made a sudden movement. I paled slightly and stood as still as a rock. " move and you die." Hook said non-chalantly. "bastard get that thing away from my throat." I said. I was getting quite fed up. "Peter will you help me?" I asked.
"Certainly dear" he said and the next thing I knew, I was in his arms near the camp. He leaned down and whispered " that was sexy, standing up for yourself." I blushed and turned around. "Well I hang around enough cocky people to know how to act like one!" He smirked and leaned down. he kept getting closer and closer until our lips met and we kissed. At first, it was soft and gentle, but soon turned heated.
We pulled away for air and he leaned his forehead on mine.
"Victoria, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I genuinely smiled and said " yes." I mean who could resist such a little cutie? Am I right?
-------------------------------------
So how was it Victoria? I hope you liked it and I'm sorry it took me so long, a lot has been happening but don't worry I will be updating a lot more now that I have my phone back! :) anyways please if you like my story, look at my others and give a review! I love having feedback and hopefully I'll have another request done by Saturday!
GOODBYE FOR NOW LOVLIES AND DONT FORGET TO
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!!
BYEE!!!- strawberry_chan🍓