A Letter - Unpredictable

How do I start?

Stories.

I think that's how.

Stories are the core of the universe.The center of attention.Natural masterpieces that can't and will never in eternity be avoided.When you think about it,they're everywhere,they're everything.

A story about how it all started,from the very beginning.I like to think that billions and billions of different stars collided all at once to form our beloved,unexplored outer space.Those stars came from nowhere,they were already there.But they knew they belonged somewhere,and so they crashed.They sacrificed their own individual existence for something surprising,interesting,
everlasting,and unpredictable.They came together peacefully,ignoring their inner voices telling them that they're not the same,that they'll never get on the same page.They didn't fit each other,but they joined nevertheless.Their desire to experience burned brighter than their egos and than them themselves.

That's why you always have at least one star in your sky.Big or small,it's there.They care about you.Just like they learned to care about each other.Just because you don't see the stars behind the clouds or hiding in the dark of the night,it doesn't mean they're not there.

And to think that every one of those stars have their own stories to tell.Maybe one of them took a journey to shine on top of you.Or maybe one of them follows behind me to make sure I'm safe,and give me something to smile up to when I feel like it's over.They all have their own ways of seeing things,their own ways of storytelling.But that's okay.It's okay for the difference of things to be their main highlight.

At least that's what I like to think.

I may have knowledge of a lot of things,but there are still things that I or anybody else will never be allowed to know.Knowing how it all started is one of them.

That is that.

~

It's a web.All things,I mean.When you look at everything a certain way,it seems like it could all be connected somehow.There has to be a cause for this ending up here,or this going on over there,or all these things happening all at once.

I love telling stories.Stories about me,about strangers,about you,about us.I want to make you excited,entertained,and experience something magical,surreal.I want to make you think,make you forget and remember.Even if it is all fake.
Even if I'm being naïve.

People say that all the secrets of the world are contained in books,and if that is true,I want to be the biggest secret keeper in the world.

So I'll tell this story
I hope you enjoy
Because I know it's really your thoughts
That you want to destroy

Falling stars and sparkling eyes,
-Tes