---Prologue---

Yuno gasai is a girl obsessed with a boy named Yuki(I don't know his last name). Yuki is a loner who journals everything he sees, while yuno journals everything about yuki. One day yuki wakes up with his journal full. At first it seems like he accidentally wrote extra notes, but he then reads the text and finds out it tells the future. He calls it his future diary. He thinks he is the only one with a diary, but little does he know he is only one out of twelve people in a game to become god. The diary uses are labeled one through twelve. Yuki Is called first. Then he sees the one person he least expected as second, it was yuno gasai. Yuno diary told her what was to happen to yuki. When yuki found this out he was terrified of her, but no matter what he thought yuno protected him. Soon he started to fall in love with the yandere. He was still scared because she was a phyco who killed for love, but he still fell for the girl he once considered a creepy stalker. Yuki soon lost both of his parents and started to go on a rampage to become god. Yuno saw this and realised he was no longer the yuki she fell in love with. She knew she was a phyco killer, but she knew yuki wasn't. Yuno was still in love. Can a yuki's psychopath lover save him from his own darkness?

{Hope you have enjoyed vote for more}💜💙💜---ace1001---