---Chapter 3---

Yuno's P.O.V

I wake up next to my love, yuki. I start to think about what has happens recently. I have noticed that he has changed. He is becoming more like me. Shouldn't I be happy be is willing to save himself now and use self defense? I should, shouldn't I? But I'm not happy, I'm disappointed. He is no longer the kind, loving yuki I know. I love him no matter what, but I don't want him to become a murderous psychopath like me. I can kill without a sweat. But I don't want to see yuki killing like I do. I fell in love with the boy who loved everyone. That boy couldn't hurt a fly. He had a loving mother even though his dad was gone. But it all went south for yuki when his dad came back and killed his mother out of anger. From there his father was assassinated by another diary user. Ever since I have agreed to help him become god. I mean I don't care if he kills me, I just don't want to lose the loving yuki I remember. I always think to myself 'I am phyco why do I care about his personality'. To be honest I just don't know why. But who knows yuki has given me a glimpse of hope and redemption. Maybe it's my turn to save him.

Hope you enjoyed vote/comment for more-ace1001_💜💙💜