Punishment,and a date?

(This Pic is so kawaii I ship Mikoto and Anna😍)
"Young Lady we need to talk where have you been?!", said your father, Munakata. "Uhh..I just went out for a walk", you said in a scared tone. "I don't believe you, whether you're lying to me or not, you are grounded for tomorrow staying in your room at all times Awashima will bring your food OK?", he said. You stayed silent. "(Y/N) do you UNDERSTAND?", Munakata yelled. "Y-yes father", you said and bowed to him. "Arigato (thank you)", he smiled and left the room. Once he left, you started to cry and pressed your face to your (f/a) pillow so your tears cannot be heard.
While letting out your pain to your pillow you heard a knock on your window.

"Who would be knocking on my window at night?", you questioned yourself. You opened your curtains to seeing the chestnut hair boy with a beanie, Misaki Yata. You went over to your door and locked it, so your father won't be hearing noises while he's having a conversation with Scepter 4 about the next mission they'll be doing. You opened your window helping Yata get in. "So what's up?", you said to him and he noticed your tear stained face.

"W-where you crying?", he said in a worried tone and hugged you. "Y-yeah", you sniffed and hugged back while blushing. "W-why?" "Just because I lied to my father for telling him where was I today and why I came home late!", you said with a straight face. "I k-know we just met but I was wondering would you like to go out with me to the movies on Friday since your grounded tomorrow?", he said while blushing. "Sure Yata-Chan", you said also blushing redder. "Ok cool so Friday?" "Yep", you said with a sweet smile. While you were talking with Yata you heard footsteps. "Oh shit, you have to go, one of my father's clansman are coming to check on me", you said pushing him towards the window. "So uh see you in Friday (y/n)" "Yep Friday Bye Yata" "Bye (y/n)", he said when he climbed down the window and headed straight back to his apartment or homra bar on his skateboard.

You sigh and heard a knock on the door, "(Y/N) Munakata can I talk to you? It's a secret I have been keeping to long and I think I could trust you with it, so can you open the door please?", said the lieutenant of your father, Seri Awashima. Ms. Awashima has always been sweet and respectful to you she sawed you as a best friend to her even though she yelled at you in the morning. You walked over to your door and opened it to reveal her in her pajamas with her hair straight down not wearing her Scepter 4 uniform. Seri entered your room and locked the door behind you. "What's the secret Ms.Awashima", you said. "I r-really don't know why, but I have a huge crush on the lieutenant of Homra..", she said in a worried tone. "Izumo Kusanagi?" "Y-yes...how do you know his name?" "I visited his bar today for a drink..but you're not the only one who has a crush from Homra I do..too", you said looking down.

"Who is it sweetie? I won't judge just like you didn't judge me with Izumo", said Seri. "Misaki Yata...", you said in a shy tone. "How wonderful. He's funny and cute, right?", she said. "Yeah he invited me to the movies on Friday " "Oh my god,congratulations I really hope you have fun.. I have to go sweet dreams", said Seri as she exited the door and blowed a kiss to you. "Good night Mrs.Awashima"you said returning the blow kiss to her and giving her sweet smile as she left.

You sighed and headed over to your drawer grabbing your Pajamas that had your (f/c/c)*favorite cartoon character*. Taking off your casual clothes throwing it on the pile of dirty clothes and started putting on your pajamas. Jumping to your bed and falling asleep like Princess Aurora.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry if its long for you Bye my cuties :)