A Date with the Skateboard Boy Pt.1

(Y/n P.O.V)
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up to the noise of my annoying alarm and once my eyes were open, I got up and looked at my clock it was 6:04 A.M.I notice today is the day to go on a date with the skateboard boy a.k.a Misaki.

I got off my bed and started heading to the bathroom,I took off my pajamas and hopped into the shower and started to wash my body and hair also.Once I was done,I brushed my teeth and made sure they will look white as snow.

After drying my hair and putting on my bra and panties,I went to my room to start dressing.Once I was done dressing,I took one last look at the mirror and smiled.I decided to put a little bit of make-up,  fondation,mascara,and lipstick.And done.

I headed down the stairs to the exit door of Scepter 4 until someone caught my eye."Damn sexy much."a familiar voice said and I turned around seeing Saru smirking."Fuck off monkey face."I said giving him one last glare and continued walking down the stairs, hearing him make a 'TSK' sound like always.

*Time skip to the Park*

I looked around trying to see if skateboard boy was around the park.I just noticed how beautiful these cherry blossoms are,I took out my phone and started to take pictures of the beautiful Sakura Cherry Blossom trees until I felt someone's hands were covering my eyes "Misaki."I said as I turned around to hug him.

I felt him smiled and he petted my head since I was 4'11 and a half (Yes your short in this story.Like it or not) and he's 5'6."Do you want to go get something to eat like a hotdog or hamburger? "he asked looking at me and I blushed."S-Sure"I stuttered.

(Yata's P.O.V)

I took (y/n)'s hand and started walking with her making sure she's next to me.'Oh my god.She's so cute
,I've always had a thing for girls who are 4'11 and half.'I thought in my mind."So how old are you"I asked (y/n)."I'm 19,you?""I'm also 19"I replied with a smile.

We stopped by where I placed Rikio's motorcycle,he let me borrow it.I gave   (y/n) a helmet for safety,I didn't need one since I'm an expert at riding bikes/motorcycles.(Y/n) and I got onto the motorcycle,"Hold on tight to my waist (y/n)" "Oh o-okay"she said in a cute stutter voice and I felt her warm arms grabbing onto my waist.I blushed red like Anna's dress.

I started on the motorcycle and started going to the place where our date is suppose to be at ,"We're going to the movies,right?" "Yep"I answered back.

(I hope you guys enjoyed it:)Sorry if it's short)