Thursday

Thursday at Homra bar
Yata's POV
I was at the bar chilling with Mr. Mikoto, Mr.Kusanagi, Anna, and Rikio. Mikoto was sleeping with Anna on his chest hugging her on the couch he always slept on. Mr.Kusanagi was just using his phone maybe texting Seri. Rikio and I were just playing "Sonic Riders"(Don't judge Author-Chan loves playing that game). I was playing as Sonic and Rikio was Knuckles.

"Hahaha I'm beating you Fatass",I said to Rikio. "HEY!Just because you won a lot of times doesn't mean you have to call me names", Rikio said, I ignored him and kept playing. "When (y/n) comes here next time I'm telling her that you love heerrr", Rikio said teasing me.

"Fine I'm sorry Rikio" "Apology accepted when are you going to confess your feelings to her" "In about two weeks,tomorrow I'm just going to hang out with her" "Oh okay"Rikio responded after having a conversation about how our date is going to be.

Tsubaki-mon(Scepter 4 headquarters)
(Y/n)'s POV
I was playing Candy Crush on my phone laying on my bed I was just texting Shiro, Neko, and Kuroh on Direct Message in Instagram and eating my favorite noodles. I wasn't allowed to go out today like always because I got grounded by my fucking dad (like I said Author-chan cannot control her language). I was bored as hell I wasn't allowed to go outside and get beautiful air.

Timeskip (8:00 PM)
I was looking at my closet to see which clothes to wear tomorrow. After around 30 minutes into the closet still looking for a cute outfit. I wanted to wear something for the top like naughty (Don't judge I'm a bit dirty:3) until my eyes spotted a black crop top with a white sweater that had black moons and stars and blue denim material shorts. Lastly for the shoes I would be black converse shoes.
(The outfit you would be wearing👇👇👇)

I put the outfit on top of my drawer that was next to my bed

I put the outfit on top of my drawer that was next to my bed. I took off my clothes and put it in the dirty laundry. I put on my Pikachu Pajamas and put the alarm at 6:00 AM. I fell on my bed and started to sleep like I never slept before.

(Sorry for not updating I was busy with my summer vacation🌅)