PART ONE

we can see there was a wedding going on. A handsome guy and a beautiful girl are taking rounds of agni kunda. Then boy fill girls maang from vermillion (sindoor).

And Pandit ji announced that "Aaj se aap dono pati-patni hai"

with this boy and girl take elders blessing.

In boys room @10 pm

Boy enter the room and see that the girl is sitting on the bed. The room is fully decoreted with candles and roses. Boys anger reach a peak and he shouted at the girl"NANDINI how could you I told you first that I had a girlfriend then why you say yes to this marriage. very soon i will leave you. welcome to the HELL of manik malhotra. I don't considere you as my wife did u get that. bhaut jaldi mai tumhe divorse de dunga."

Nandini: Aap ne kyu phir haa ki shaddi ko aap bhi nahi bol sakte the manik

Maniik: tumse kisne kaha ki question kare and dont call my name form your mouth call me sir did u get that call me sir.waise tumne kyu ha ki..

Nandini: I was bounded with a promise SIR..

with this he pull her from the bed and push her.

She fell down and got hurt on her hand.

Manik: This is your place ab padi raho yaha...

with this he goes to washroom.

Nandini to herself: (she is crying badly) Why why aaiappa always me sab mujhe chod ke chale jate hai. Pehale Aama and Aapa aur ab Manik bhi. agar is baar koi mujhe chod ke chala gaya toh mai jee nahi paungi. Mai toh unse pyar karti hu par wo tho nafarat karte hai. ab mai kya karungi.

Her chain is broke by the voice of the door. Manik came and sleeps on the bed. And turn off the lights. There was darkness all over the room as well as ln nandini's life also.

Nandini sleeps on the coach.

CHAPTER END........

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF MY STORY..........

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT....

WILL MANIK HEART MELTED HE STARTED LOVING NANDINI?

LETS SEE......

DO COMMENT.....WHAT U THINK.......

BYE...........HAVE A GOOD DAY