##Part 4

@ night

Manik reach home at night 10:30 pm and saw nandini is waiting for him. As soon as nandini saw manik she question him " kaha the aap sir aapko pata hai main kitna pareshan ho gayi thi..kam se kam ek phone call toh kar lete."

Manik is seeing at her like he saw a ghost. He is really shocked. With her behiavour.

Man: why should I answer your question? (angryly)

Man: why should I answer your question?  (angryly)

Nan: (realized her mistake ) I am sorry.(cutely )

With that nandini run towards her room. And manik is also goes. With that they slept thinking and fighting about their feelings.

Days passed like a air. And it has been 15 days since manan marriage happened. Nandini also joinded office. And she is taking care of manik like everyday she bought coffee for manik then she keep his cloths and other things on the bed everyday. She wait for him in night . manik is liking all this slowely, slowely and he not at all beheaving with her rudely. They are talking on random topics also.. but not that much. On 16 day morning........

Nan: sir, your breakfast is ready pls have it..

Actually manik is studying a file very important meeting is there that's why.

Man: no, nandini I cant mujhe abhi bohat kaam hai.

Nan: okay main upar le kar aati hoon aapka breakfast.

Before manik could say no to her she is already gone. After good 5 min nandini came back and sat infront of manik.

Nan: ab toh kha ligiye.

Man: no

Nan: aacha aap apna mooh open kijiye main khilati hoon.

unknowingly manik open his mouth and nandini feed him morsal. with that they had cute small eye-locks. its looking like a school boy is late for his school and his mother his feeding him.

then they both goes to office (in 15 days nandini came with manik in office and goes before him )

nan: all the best. for meeting

man: thanks.

nandini goes towards the her cabin and manik goes for meeting.

After two hours.

can: nandini pls being the file from manik of kapoor's project.

nan: yes.

nandini goes towars the maniks cabin and she knock but no one opens the door. So she push door and sees that manik is sitting on his chair and his eyes are closed he is looking tired.

 So she push door and sees that manik is sitting on his chair and his eyes are closed he is looking tired

so she went close to him generally started massaging of his shoulders.

manik open his eyes to see who is there and again close his eyes enjoying her massage.

nan: tired.

man: hhmmm.

Suddenly the door got open with a bang and the person come inside is and seeing him manik and nandini both are shocked and the person is also shocked seeing the scene infront of hm.

Bang the door got open and alya shouted "baby I am back"....

seeing her manik and nandini both are shocked. manik got up from his seat and " alya tum yaha kya kart rahi ho?"

Actually alya is on trip for 10 days and she came back. alya sees manik and nandini both and she is also shocked . she thought what are they doing together.

She shouted at nandini " hey you commener what are you doing in my boyfriends cabin?

nan: wo...wo main file laine aai thi.

alya: (shouted) oh really I can saw you and manik what are you doing?

nan: (with tears) no its not like that wo toh sir is feeling tired toh I was giving him massage. that's it.

alya: you get out from here right now you are not maniks secretry you are cabirs secretry remember that.

man:(angrily) enough alya

 (sees nandini she is crying Manik felt sad for her) she is saying all true

alya: manik because of that commener girl you are shouting at me. I will not leave her.

man: she is not commener she is my wife THE Manik Malhotra's wife did you get that.

(nandini's eyes shot open she is really shocked on what just manik said. she even didn't thought in her dreams that manik is consider her his wife.

alya: manik she came between you and me and you are shouting at me.

Man: st..

Nan: (cut him off) sorry mam I know I came between you two I am really sorry I won't come between you again.

done with the update....

hope you u guys like it.....

i posted longer part ....

what next happen what will do nandini and manik

manik is really confuse........

lets see he is going to break-up with alya or not?

what you think tell me...i am waiting

bye have a nice day......

see you soon like it and do comment...............