PART 22

They all reach home at the 5 in the evening. and nandini directly went towards their room. when she enter in the room she saw that bubu is playing with his ball and when bubu see her he starting barking.(GUYS DIDNT GOT SAME BUBU PIC SO THIS)

nandini went towards bubu and pick her up in her arms and hugged him

nandini went towards bubu and pick her up in her arms and hugged him. the silent tears are flowing from her eyes.

on the other side

manik in his car and driving towards home when he calls cabir.

man: hello cabir.

cab: abbey cabir ke baache tune nandini ko kyu data. u know wo kitni ro rahi thi

man: ha yaar galti ho gayi I am sorry.

cab: tu sorry mujhe nahi nandini ko bol.

man: ha main aa raha hu and ha pls use aur rone mat dena.

cab: ok tu aa ja hum kuch karte hai.

with that manik cut the call and

in the house

all went towards nandinii's room and saw her sitting on the bed.

with bad face. she is also angry on manik that he shouted at her.

cab: behana kya hua aise muh phoulake kyu baite hai.

muK : ha nandu tune uss manik ki baat ka bura mana

dhr: ha nandini tum bhi na tume pata hai wo na kabhi bhi monster ban jata hai. uska kuch nahi keh sakte.

aly: ha aur use aane do hum sab usko chondage nahi

nan: (low voice) koi kuch nahi karega mere manik ko. mujhe jo punishment deni hai main dungi

and caressed bubu. who is snuggled in her.

all went awww on her.

all: accha baba hum tumare manik ko kuch nahi karange. ok

nandini blushed on the tumara manik..

At that time manik enter in the room. and see all are there.

man: guys tum sab yaha ab main aa gaya hu tum sab jao. bye

cab: waaah dost dost na raha. kya bey tu aa gaya toh hume bhaga raha hai. ha

muk : ha yaar cabir tu na bilkul sach keh raha hai. manik tu badal gaya hai jab se teri biwi aai hai.

all are teasing him but our innocent nandu.

nan: guya aisa kuch nahi hai. tum sab ruk sakte ho

all started laughing and said

cab: arey nahi behana agar hum thodi der bhi yaha ruke toh tumara ye pati hume dhakke mar ke bahar nikal dega.

fab3 : right hai bye manik bye nandini.

they left not before caressing bubu. who is now sleeping.

when they all left nandini also get up carefully with bubu and put him on her basket. she is going outside but manik held her hand.

man; jaan kaha jaa rahi ho.

nandini doesn't said anything just tying to free her hand on his grip.

maN: baby I am sorry wo maine mera sara gussa tum par nikal diya.

nan; nahi manik aap yeh kya keh rahe hai mauje toh aap ke gusse kit oh aadat hai. na har baar aap mujhe pe hi gussaa nikal te hai.

maN; (guiltily) I am sorry na jaan tum jo bhi bologi main karunga I promise. but pls mujhe maaf kar do. na

nan: aap kuch bhi karange.

man: ha bolo toh

nan: (fake cryingly) toh toh aap na jake balcony main khade ho jao jab tak main na kahu andar mat aana.

with that nandini left from there she doesn't see that manik is going on the balcony or not.

and she thought that manik will not do that .

and she is now in kitchen helping nyo to making dinner.

and there was rain is going . in the room manik goes in the balcony and stand there and the rain drops are wetting him now he is fully drenched in the rain 1 hour is passed like this but now also manik is standing in the rain and now he is shivering with the coldness he is feeling so much cold.

after 10min nandini come to the room she thought that manik is sleeping but when she enter in the root what she saw made her shock that manik is standing in the balcony and he is fully drenched in the rain and badly shivering.

nan: (shouted ) MANIKKKKK

and ran towards the balcony she is now crying she hold manik's hand and pulled him but he doesn't move from his place.

nan: (angrily shouted and crying also) manik chaleaye ander jaldi

man: (with slow voice ) u forgive me na

nan: ha kiya maine aap ko maaf ab toh chaleaye.

with that nandini and maink came in the room and nandini gives the manik cloths for change. and manik goes in the washroom and nandini also changed in the room because she is also drenched in the rain. and she think " how could manik do that maine shocha nahi tha ki wo sach main mujhe laga ki wo meri baat nahi manange but aur maine bhi toh yeh majak main kaha tha."

manik come outside after changing. and nandini went towards him and check his forehead and his forehead is burning

nan: manik aap bed pe chalo.

man: baby nahi

nan; manik aap chalo

man; baby mujhe presentation complete karna hai.

nan; manik aap chinta mat karo wo main kar dungi

manik is also feeling weak and his eyes are closing nandini held him and laid him on the bed.

nan: (strictly) uthana bhi mat

manik tried to protest but our nandu is not letting him to speak.

and she comes out of the room and brust out in tears she is crying badly. because of her manik is in this state she is bleming herself. for what happend after some time she composed her self and went down.

__________________________________________________________________________

DONE HOPE U ENJOY

BYE

LUV U

SEE U SOON.............