Willow sighed, life was meaningless. Why does she even exist? All she seems to do is mess up things and breaks hearts.

Yet she's told that she's loved.

That's the part she doesn't understand. How can a person love someone who hurts them daily? She shook off the thoughts and lit her cigarette. It was her only distraction from her spiraling thoughts.

She would lean on the brick wall, watching the scenery in front of her, continuously being covered with fading smoke.

She would watch, and wonder, why can't she be like that?

Willow never cared about society, as much as her parents would want her too, she just don't. She simply hates everything about life, but still she lives in it.

Her parents gave up on her, they called her a lost cause. Her friends left her, they said she was 'not normal.' She would just laugh and walk away, does it look like she cares about them or their existence?

After deciding she had enough, she would just drop her cigarette, her only hope, and walk away. She never bothers to check if the fire is completely out, because she constantly hopes that something would light on fire.

After dropping out of school, she has been writing emails. To this guy with a nickname DC, who always seem to listen to her and always give her good advice. As so she thought.

DC was always the next thing she goes to after a pack of cigarettes. He would always be online, which is kinda freaky how he would reply one second after Willow emailed him, but it never bothered her anyways.

She unlocked her house door, and ignored the stares she earned from her parents as she slammed the door close, signaling that she's home. She would go into her room, her sanctuary, and lock the door.

To seal her from the world she was never part of.