Willow recently found this ladder which led to an old factory rooftop, so she decided to go there at night. She wore her black hoodie, putting her pack of cigarettes, phone, and earphones. 

When she went to the rooftop, she saw the guy who she met at the store leaning at the edge of the railing, looking out in the distance. She quickly turned to go back down- hoping that he didn't see her, but she froze when he said, " What the hell are you doing here?"

Willow wasn't scared, or anything like that. He could be a killer, but it's not like she cared. "Answer me." He said walking towards her, clearly annoyed by her sudden 'visit'

" Why do I have to? I don't even know who you are." Willow glared at him, tilting her head up to look at him in the eye. "You should not be here. It's dangerous." He huffed. Clearly he wants her gone, but she isn't going to give in.

"What could possibly happen here?" She scoffed crossing her arms and shifting her weight on her left foot. " Listen," He said, " You should be scared of me. Don't think i'm just all talk. Unless you don't want to breathe the next day, I suggest. You. Go." He shoved her roughly and she gasped.

" What crawled up your ass and died?" Willow chuckled, she thought he was ridiculous. " By the way, I don't mind dying, it's not like you cared anyways." She turned and left.