07

*at the dorm*

Min Ji's POV

"Min Ji come with me." Seok Jin oppa told me the moment he stepped into the dorm.

I exchanged glances at the others and they just motioned for me to follow Seok Jin oppa into the room.

"Oppa... what happened?" I asked as I closed the door.

"NO. Don't ask me what happened. Tell me what happened when I was gone." he looked deep into my eyes.

Oh shit. Does he know what happened? Who told him about it?

"No....nothing happened." I stammered.

He looked at me, expression softening a little.

"Min Ji-ah I'm your older brother. You can tell me anything. I promised mum to take care of you when you're in Seoul. And I will keep that promise." his lips curved into a slight smile.

"I... the... fans and reporters... they." I stammered even more.

"They came and find you right?"

I nodded my head tears threatening to gush out of my eyes. Oppa pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Tears trickled down my eyes when I thought of the days where we were so close.

"Oppa..."

"Did they hurt you anywhere?" he asked.

"Not really... I'm okay." I assured him, wiping the tears of my cheeks.

"This will be over soon. We'll meet PD-nim tomorrow and we'll think about how to settle this issue." Seok Jin oppa told me.

"Oh. Okay."

[ at the same time outside the room ]

Yoongi's POV

I was about to go bathe when my phone rang. It was my mother calling me. I answered the call.

"Omma!"

"Yoongi-ah!"

"Omma why did you call?"

"Is it true? That you have a girlfriend?"

"No... she is Seok Jin hyung's younger sister, Min Ji."

"Than why did Bang PD say that you guys were just friends."

"Because hyung's parents didn't want Min Ji to be known as his younger sister. You know? For her privacy. But I think that after this incident, fans will recognise her and her privacy would be compromised too."

"Ohh... that poor girl. I actually thought that you guys were dating. Mianhae."

I chuckled.

"But if you really have a girlfriend, you have to tell omma okay?"

"Arraseo omma."

"Okay than. I'll hang up already."

"Talk to you tomorrow omma." I ended the call.

Sighs why did this entire thing even start?

-----
Hello guysss!
I know this chapter sucks but I was rushing to complete it to be able to post before I sleep. I won't have wifi access tomorrow (I guess) so I decided to post today.

The next chapter would be titled '사랑해', which means 'I love you'.

Remember Min Ji's childhood friend? The next chapter would be only his POV, and I will reveal his identify (like finally) and I hope you'll like it!

Do remember to vote and leave comments for meh.

-한별