08

[ the next day ]

*Big Hit entertainment*

Min Ji's POV

Seok Jin oppa woke me up early in the morning to find PD-nim with him and now I'm sitting beside him in PD-nim's office hearing them discuss about a new dorm or something. I seriously don't know cause I'm like half asleep (?)

"Take a look at these photos and pick the one you like best." Bang PD said.

Jimin oppa took the photos and looked at them with the others.

"Min Ji-ah do you have any preference?" Yoongi oppa asked me.

I looked up, "huh?"

"I'm asking if you have any preference for the new dorm?"

"It's your choice, it's your dorm right?"

"It's okay, come take a look." Yoongi oppa pulled me to look at the photos.

After looking at the photos, I pointed to one of them, "that one looks nice."

"That was what I thought too. It's very spacious." Seok Jin oppa said.

The others nodded their heads.

"So we'll choose this, PD-nim." Seok Jin oppa handed Bang PD the photo of the apartment that they chose.

"Okay. I'll arrange for you to move into the new dorm as soon as possible. You guys can leave already. Seok Jin and Min Ji please stay here." PD-nim told us.

They said theur goodbyes and left the room, leaving an awkward silence.

"I'll call my parents now?" Seok Jin oppa asked.

PD-nim nodded.

"Yoboseyo?" the line finally got through after a few rings.

"Omma. Seok Jin and Min Ji here. PD-nim wishes to speak to you." oppa said.

After much discussion, we came to a conclusion for me to stay in the university's dorm when school starts. Although I was sad to leave them, I knew that it was for the best.

[ a few weeks later ]

Yoongi's POV

Min Ji would be moving into the university dorm today. I was sitting on her bed, watching her pack up her remaining items into her luggage.

It seemed like it was yesterday when she first moved in with us. We had built a special bond after those nights when we would sit at the balcony, talking about everything.

She gives me inspiration to write lyrics and motivation to work hard. I can't imagine how much I would miss her.

"You're done?" I asked her, seeing her zip up her luggage.

"Yep!"

I stood up and helped her with her luggage. I pushed it out of her room and into the living room.

"Gomawo oppa."

I flashed her a smile.

"Min Ji, kaja!" Seok Jin hyung said, taking the luggage from me.

"Okay."
( You see how I dont write 'said Min Ji' here when it's obvious af. My ELA teacher actually penalised me not including that. Like tf is wrong with you?)

"I'll miss you guys a lot!" Min Ji said, hugging each of us one at a time.

"We'll miss you too!" Ho Seok said, fake-sobbing.

"Annyeong." she said before turning around.

-----
So, I was thinking 'bout how I should continue Chapter 8 and I decided to write a short chapter to link Chapter 7 and 9. I'll continue the drama from Chapter 9 onwards.

Do look forward to the next chapters and leave a comment and vote for me ^.^

-한별