14

Min Ji's POV

*at Bangtan's dorm*

"Seok Jin oppa... I have something to tell you."

I explained in detail everything that happened to Seok Jin oppa.

"I was thinking that you should tell the fans who I really am. That would stop the dating rumours and the people in school may treat me better now." I said.

"Is this what you want?" Seok Jin oppa asked me.

I nodded. I wanted to put an end to the shit I'm getting in school.

"All right. I'll talk to mom and dad and PD-nim about this. Just bear with it for the moment okay?" Seok Jin oppa assured me.

Jungkook's POV

After Min Ji moved out, I hardly see her around anymore. I really want to talk to her again like how we did in the past. I missed her so much. But I'm afraid that she'll hate me for all that happened last time. But I really want to tell her that I am the Jeon Jungkook that she has been waiting for all this time. What should I do?

[ a day later ]

Seok Jin's POV

I talked to mom and dad and PD-nim already. They all agree to let Min Ji be exposed to the public as my sister. I'm quite happy to be honest. Now I won't have to hide the little sister I had all the time.

PD-nim told me to use Bangtan's Twitter account to explain to the fans, so I started typing out a really long post:

Hello ARMYs. This is Jin. I have something important to say today. If you remember, there were photos of Suga and a girl circulating around the internet a while back. After much discussion and consideration, we are addressing the issue once and for all. That girl is actually my sister. She was out with Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga that day, and they were eating at a restaurant when the photos were taken. The reason why we denied this at first was because my parents were afraid that Min Ji's privacy and safety would be compromised if the public knew that she is my sister. But now, the rumours are getting out of hand, and my sister's privacy is being compromised, so I would like to clarify things now. I hope that my sister would be away from the unwanted attention, so I hope that news medias do not invade my sister's privacy, especially when she is in school. Thank you.

Min Ji's POV

I was having my afternoon nap when I got woken up by my phone ringing non-stop.

Annoyed, I picked it up, "HELLO?"

"MIN JI! DID YOU SEE BANGTAN'S NEW TWITTER POST?" it was Yoon Ju.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? I WAS SLEEPING!" I asked, still annoyed.

"Jin wrote a really long post explaining to ARMYs about the rumours and admitted that the girl in the photo is his sister."

"Oh. Yea, I asked him to do that."

"Why? I thought they were trying to protect your privacy?"

"I don't need random stuck-up bitches calling me a slut so-"

"Oh you mean Young Ji?"

"Yea... whatever her name is. Oh yea! Since you called, wanna have dinner together?"

"WITH BANGTAN?"

"Nahh... with me. They have schedule later."

"Ouh."

"HEY! ARE YOU NOT GOING TO GO EAT WITH ME IF THEY AREN'T HERE?"

"Nope, I still am! 6 at the usual place okay?"

"Okay!"

I sat up and looked at the clock. It's 5pm already. I should start preparing already.

Just then, my doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I heard you are Jin oppa's sister. Let's be friends!" the voice at the other side of the door said.

What the hell? Who comes to make friends like that? She is so weird.

I ignored her and went to take my shower.

I thought that she would go away if I do not open the door. But i was wrong - the doorbell rings became more frequent. She even started banging on my door! I was seriously getting a little creeped out.

After I got out of the shower, I went to check the door again.

To my surprise, there were more people outside now! What the hell did they want?

I picked up my phone and dialled for Yoon Ju.

"Pick up... why aren't you picking up?" I was getting more anxious.

For 19 years of my life, there was nothing I hated more then crowded places. Now, there was a crowd forming right in front of my dorm. What the shit?

What should I do now? What should I do?

I went onto Kakao Talk and texted the group chat with Bangtan:

Oppa! There are a lot of people outside my dorm now! Help me!

Yoongi's POV

We just wrapped up our Inkigayo stage pre-recording when I saw a text from Min Ji.

"Oppa! There are a lot of people outside my dorm now! Help me!"

What?! Did ARMYs find their way to her dorm?

"Hyung! Hyung! Look at this!" I showed her message to Seok Jin hyung.

Min Ji's POV

It was 15 minutes since I last called or texted Yoon Ju or the group chat. The fear in my heart was growing as the noise outside grew louder and louder.

Tears were threatening to fall when my phone rang. It was Yoon Ju.

"Why did you call me for so many times?"

"There... there are a lot of people outside my dorm now!"