The Slowly Blooming Flower.

Kiku: My passionate idol activities! Aikatsu! Starlight Dream Generation! Starts now!

" " means talking
' ' means thinking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiku P.O.V
"Uwahhh. What a sunny day it is!" I exclaimed, seeing the beautiful blue sky. Today I'm going to try the Starlight Dream Academy enterance audition. I'm so excited! "Kiku, are you ready?" My mother said, seeing me already out on the garden. "Hmm......let me think..." I said in fake curiosity. "Wellllll?" My mother seems to play the same thing. "Well of course I'm ready! I was just looking at the fully bloomed chrysanthemums to give me courage!" I said, fully energized and excited to go.

"So..... What course do you want to take?" My mother asks. "I'm going to take the idol course! Because I want to be a different type of idol, an idol that will make another history like Hoshimiya-san and you mom!" My mother chuckled and smiled at me warmly. "Then, always do your best alright?" She said. "Ganbarimasu! Kiku, fully bloomed today! And thanks for the lesson and tip mom!" I said turning around and hug my mother. "Of course! What kind of mother would I be if I don't teach you the basics. After all I'm a former idol myself." She said happily.

"Oi! If you don't go now, you're be late." Said my father from his office at the top floor. I took a look at my watch and I panicked. "Oh no! I've got to go now! See you later mom, dad!" I ran as fast as I possibly can. "Good luck!" Said my mother.

~Time Skip~(after she gets there and her time to be interviewed)

'I'm so nevous.' It's almost time for me to be interviewed, I just have to wait for them to call my name and- "Number 1510, Tsubasa Kiku." It's my que, let's go! I went to the door and knocked.

*knock knock* "Em, excuse me, I'm Tsubasa Kiku." I poked my head slowly trough the door. And then I saw the interviewers/judges. There seated Kiriya Aoi, Saegusa Kii, Shibuki Ran, Kazesawa Sora, and Kanzaki Mizuki. They represents their own teaching. Acting, Producing, Modeling, Designing, and Idoling. I gulped. 'So this is what it feels like for Yuri-nee.' I thought. "Come in" said Miss Kanzaki. I brace myself and went in, sitting down on the lone chair in the middle of the room.

"So what is you're name dear?" Miss Kasezawa said. I instantly went thinking of my big sister. "I-I'm....... Tsubasa Sayuri!" When I said that I close my mouth. "I-I mean!-" then laughter cut my sentences. "It's been awhile since that happened isn't it?" Miss Kiriya said. "Yes it is." Said Miss Shibuki. They calmed down after a few minutes. "What is your real name?" Said Miss Saegusa. "I-I'm Tsubasa Kiku!" I said, bowing. "Ah. That explains it. You're her daughter aren't you?" Miss Kiriya said. "I am."

"Well, what course do you want to take?" Miss Kanzaki asks, getting straight to the point. "I'm going to take the Idol course!" Miss Kanzaki seems surprised and then she smiled. "What is you're purpose on taking the idol course?" She said, a spark lighting in her eyes. "I want to make a difference! I want to become an idol that no one have ever seen before!" I said. "Then come back again later for your audition." Miss Kanzaki said. "Hai!"

~Time Skip~

It's time for my performance. "Please pick a coord that you like and then sing whatever song that you like" a voice said. I looked through the cards. 'My name is Kiku. Kiku means chrysanthemum. So I think I'll pick this......this..........this.........and....this.'

Light Parade Coord (Gold,White, Light Orange, and Light Yellow)
Light Parade Top (styled like Akari's top)
Light Parade Skirt
Light Parade Shoes (styled like Sumire's shoes)
White and Gold Ribbon

Melody of Heart

Love like a melody Love like a melody
Heart wo nazotte narihibike
Love like a melody Love like a melody
Kimi no moto ni made todoku yō ni

Tōku kara tada mitsumeru dake (I'm fall in love)
Heart no melody ga chū o mau (I'm loving you)
Koi no telepathy sōshin surukara
Bibibi-tto uketomete yo kimi no antenna de

I suddenly throwed a heart at the ground and zoomed on it while forming a heart. 'I did a special appeal!' *Cute Flash Special Appeal*

Kanchigai shinai de tokubetsu janai no watashi wa futsū no on'nanoko

Koi ni koishite mitari yume ni yume mitari
Sōzō no sekai wo fuwa fuwa fuwa
Kimi o motto shiritaishi oshaberi mo shitai
Onaji rhythm de dokidoki wakachiaitai
Dakara honto no watashi o mite please me

*Cute Flash Special Appeal*

Love like a melody Love like a melody
Heart wo nazotte narihibike
Love like a melody Love like a melody
Kimi no moto ni made todoku yō ni

'W-what did I just do?' I thought while staring at my hands in shock after the peformance. 'Did I do two special appeal?' When I get out from the stage, almost everyone is looking strange at me.

~ Time Skip ~
"Anouncing all the passed students." The screen showed 1000 passed student. I search my number on the bottom section, it didn't showed. 'Maybe next time then' when I walked away one number flashed before my eyes. 1510. "Yatta! I did it!" I jumped around, happy that I passed.

-Back Home-
I ran through the door, shouting. "Mom! Mom! I did it! I passed!" My mother chuckled. "I know, I've seen it." I looked at my mom strangely. "I'm confused." "Look." I look at the television. It had my audition performance. "Congratulations on that two special appeal, Kiku." My mom said. "Now get ready for the dorms." "Hai!" Instantly, I ran into my room for packing. While I'm packing, my mom poked her head inside. "Kiku, do your best out there okay?" Said my mom, while my little sister followed her actions. "Someday I will be your designer Nee-sama!"I laughed. " I'll be honored to wear the clothes that you designed, Miwa-chan." I smiled at her. Strangely I saw her eyes sparkled at my words.

-The Next Day-

I arrived at the front gate. 'From here on, my own kind of story begins!' I stepped into the gate. instantly I felt like a whole new door has opened for me. "Aikatsu Star Dash!!!!!" I began to ran and feel the air around me. Suddenly I bumped into a person.

"Offhhh" I fell. "Are you alright?" a girl said while helping me up. "Y-yeah, I'm alright." "I'm new here. I'm Himesato Krista, nice too meet you!" She smiled brightly. Wait a minute....... "H-Himesato?!!! L-like Himesato Maria?" I exclaimed, surprised. "Yes, I'm her daughter. And you are?" she asks. "O-oh how rude of me! I'm Tsubasa Kiku, nice too meet you!" I said. "Ah, at last! My roommate! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She said. And in that moment I realized, we'll be getting along perfectly.

~the next day~

"Kiku!" Somebody called me from behind, as Krista and I walk through the halls. I look back. "Ah! Yuri-nee!" I ran and hugged her. She returned the hug. "It's been so long!" She broke the hug.

"I was assigned as your producer, so follow me! I'm gonna list through all the brands possible." She said pulling me. "E-eh?! Onee-chan!!!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kiku: I finally found my roommate!

Krista: Yeah! I'm glad!

Kiku and Krista: Next time on Aikatsu! Starlight Dream Generation! A List Through The Brands!

Aisu: Until next time!