The Moon Beauty and the Blooming Chrysanthemum's Showdown!

Kiku: My Passionette Idol Activities, Aikatsu! Starlight Dream Geneartion! Starts Now!

" " means talking

' ' means thinking

Kiku POV

'Just who is she?' I thought while running, head filled with the girl's mystery. "W-wait! Kiku! Watch out!" Someone yelled at my back, and without realizing I walked straight to the wall. "O-owwwww" "Mataku, Kiku. You need to focus, today's the day you know. You can't lose like this." Krista scolded me, and I just rubbed the back of my head in embarassment.

"Un. Focus keeps you from messing up in the performance." Said a voice and we both turned back to see Shibuki-sensei, who is the modeling teacher. "Ah! Shibuki-sensei. Konnichiwa." We bowed and she smiled. "I heard that the song you are performing is a runway song, right?" "H-hai!" "Ganbatte. Maybe you're worthy for the next Modeling Star." She said while walking away. Ah, Modeling Star huh. Oh yeah! Modeling Star is a title we get if we are on the top of the class. It could be 'The Producer Master', 'The Drama Goddess','The Modeling Star','The Outstanding Designer', or 'The Charming Songstress'. I can name the holder of the title. Ichinose Aiko from the producing class, Kitaoji Himeko from the drama class, Kanzaki Kaname from the modeling class, Otoshiro Yuki from designer class, and finally Suzukawa Hime from the idol class. All of them are outstanding in so many ways. I took a break at running and without realizing it's almost time for the peformance. The 'Moon Beauty', I'm exited to see how this turns out.

Kaname POV

'I will not lose, the Moon Beauty never loses on beginners' I walked to the Aikatsu system and looked at my coords. 'Mysterious Virgo Coord. A worthy opponent has showed herself in front of you, now shine!'

"Tsuki no hikari wa anata ni todoke!"

Mysterious Virgo Coord:

Mysterious Virgo Top

Mysterious Virgo Skirt

Mysterious Virgo Shoes