"Your heart what?"

I know you all wanna kill me for not updating.....hehe.... love you? ENJOYYYY AND VOMMENT (VOTE+COMMENT)!!!!!!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Avery's POV

I really hope that he didn't just see that.

"What the fuck." He breathed.

He just saw that. Fuck my life. How am I supposed to explain that to him?

What am I talking about? I don't have to explain anything to him.

After I forcefully tore my eyes away from his icy blue orbs, I walked around and away from him.

I felt the searing pain in my heart again. But it was much stronger last time, because last time I knew he wasn't following me like he is now. So I might have swayed my hips a bit more, deal with it.

Carter's POV

I can't believe I was following her. Damn my hormones, damn my curiosity, and damn her pert little ass that looks so good in that dress.

I still can't make sense of what I just saw. Is she a drug dealer? What the hell is wolfs bane and enhancement? Why did her eyes turn gold?

The last question was the craziest one. It was sexy, and alluring, but crazy.

I followed her all the way out the club. She still didn't notice I was following her? Talk about oblivious.

She was still walking through the parking lot when I heard her speak.

"Hey, Carter? Why are you stalking me?"

I froze as she turned around. How did she.....? What the fuck....?

She stepped towards me so she was right in front of me.

Avery's POV

I sniffed around for his scent on the cars as we walked by. Not one car had his scent on it.

"How do you know I was following you? I was just walking to my car."

I smirked.

"You didn't come here with your car."

He froze. He looked confused and shocked, and it all turned into a 'holy shit' look.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're eyes turn gold, I don't know if you're a drug dealer, you fight like Bruce Lee, and when you walk away my heart...."

I felt sad. I couldn't tell him what I was. I would have to eventually, I can't live without my mate.

"You're heart what?"

I asked, looking him right in the eye.

"It breaks, okay?! I sound like a pussy but it hurts!"

I stared at him for the longest time before I did what I've been wanting to.

I marched right up to him and wrapped my arms around him. His arms automatically went around my waist and he gripped me tight as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Why do your eyes turn gold?"

Shit. Should I tell him? he couldn't just run off with my secret, he feels the mate pull. I should, he has the right to know.

Here goes.

"I'm a werewolf."