Chapter 2

Frank Andrew~
"I can't believe I'm actually human. I've been waiting for a long time." I say with pure success. Today I feel so different. I know it because everything will change today.
"I didn't think it was actually this easy. Years and years I've been complaining that I wouldn't get any blood from a human. I hated feeding off on animals." I tell my "friend" Simon.
"You know what they say?" Says Simon as I look at myself through the mirror.
"No Simon, I don't know" I say, not actually caring about what stupid thing he's going to say next because I'm too busy to listen to him. God, sometimes he's just so annoying. He just doesn't understand it all.
"You won't know if you don't try" Says Simon.
"Yeah, yeah, kiddo whatever you say. All I care about is that now I can go to uni without any tension. Thanks to the chick that I took blood from. I kinda feel sorry for her. She's going to have problems with the sun soon. All the symptoms will soon come across her. Her whole life will turn upside down. Sad world we live in. But what can we do about it, right?" I say. As I pack my bag for uni tomorrow I start to think about tomorrow's day, about the future ahead of me, everything that's going to come my way. Wow, life is actually starting to get better.
"Wait, where's Alli? Where did she go off to?" Asks Simon with curiosity which makes me want to kill him because he asks so many questions and his existence just annoys me terribly.
"I don't know....somewhere I guess" I mutter, not bothered to speak to him. But I have to say something or else I won't get what I want from him. Then he goes to sit to watch some t.v apparently. Which makes me happy because he annoys the shit out of me. Let me tell you a little about Simon. Simon's life is a bit like mine, but not his personality. He used to be a vampire, once upon a time. Then he took blood from someone I don't know and that I don't care about. We have been friends for about a 100 years. Yeah, I know, a long time. And since then I've been putting up with his annoying crap but I have to put up with it because he's the only person that I can get some help from other than my other friend, Allison, or simply Alli. She's chill, and annoying but at least she's better than Simon. We've been friends for 80 years. She became a human years after we met. And yesterday was my day to get blood. I couldn't take blood off of my mates well because they were helping me to find blood which was actually easy. And I felt like I was betraying them which is actually stupid to think about as all vampires are selfish. At least that's how it supposed to be. I guess I just didn't turn out to be like them . I thought it was hard throughout these 82 years of being a vampire. In order for me to stop the craving for blood I would have a to wear a bracelet around my wrist at all times which was very annoying. It was on my 100th birthday that I decided that I was finally ready to become human. It is my 82nd year on earth. Before that I lived on another planet called Atrias. Simon and Alli lived there too. Along with millions of other people. But we had to come to earth when I was 18 because the planet was dying. When we reached earth, we began to change into vampires. We became 100 times stronger and faster, and other than that, we also didn't age. But we had an urge to kill and we had to feed on blood to survive. The vampires from Atrias are called the first ones because we weren't turned by other vampires. Instead, we were made. Only the first ones can turn human again, by turning a human from earth into a vampire, which is what I just did because I was tired of putting on that bracelet and sunglasses while going outside.
Tomorrow is gonna be so different. It's going to be my first time going to a public place with many humans in it, not feeling insecure of what I'm wearing. Some other loser has to go through that shit now. She hasn't even seen my face and I haven't seen her face either. But to be fair, it was pretty dark. But thanks to her, I feel alive. God. I feel sorry for her already, NOT. I should probably tell her about what she's gonna face. But then again, who's bothered. She'll just have to learn on her own. Just like I did.

A/N:
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story. Means a lot.
So as you might have noticed, this story is not getting a lot of reads. We love writing this story and everything but it would be really nice if you guys would interact and also tell other people about this story. Your friends, family and everyone who would like reading this.  Let's get this story atleast 70 reads :)
Thanks for reading!