Katlin and kawaii-Chan

Aphmau POV- I woke up and I was in Aron's bed and he was still asleep with his arm across me. I wasn't going to move or anything because I didn't mind and I didn't wanna wake him up.

Aron- well good morning beautiful.

Aphmau- I jumped a little when Aron woke up and said good morning. But I said - good morning Aron.

*They ate breakfast and Aphmau went home*

Aphmau- I was walking home when i thought about Katlin and kawaii-chan what are they going to say.

Katlin- the door bell ran who could be at the door at 7 in the morning. Ow it might be Aphmau.

Aphmau- the door slang open as Katlin came out and hugged me I said- what's wrong.

Katlin- nothing is wrong it was gust that I was worried about you. Where were you.

Aphmau- I was at Aron's house.

Katlin- what did you guys sleep in the same bed. *As they walked to the couch*

Aphmau- yes but we didn't do anything we are just friends.

Kawaii-Chan- ran out of the kitchen yelling, ahhhhhhh Aphmau and Aron are a couple.

Aphmau- I felt my face beaming bright red but I yelled at kawaii-Chan. No we are just friends. * at least only friends for now, Aphmau says under her voice*

Kawaii-Chan- o-ow o-ok ............ What was that Aphmau.

Aphmau- nothing, I started to giggle.

*this is what I have guys sorry I'm just getting tired*