Going To Arons House

Aron's POV- I woke up and I waited awhile to text Aphmau. It was 8:07am and I texted her are you doing anything to day.

Aphmau POV- my phone made a slight vibrate and i flew to my phone and it was Aron he said do i have any plans today. Is he going to ask me to go some where? I said no I don't, why.

Aron's POV- wow she text fast. She has no plans for today I text back - so do you want hang out today.

Aphmau POV- oh he has texted back he wants to hang I text back - k see you in a couple of min. Aphmau gout a dress on and ran out the door yelling I'll be back latter.

Aron's POV- the door bell rang Aphmau was here I ran to the door with my sleeveless button up shirt in button and jeans on and answered the door hello Aphmau you look beautiful you want come in and watch some anime.

Aphmau- sure let's go we set on the couch in Aron's huge house, I said what are we going to watch.

Aron- what about the new attack on titan episode.

Aphmau- I yelled yes yes yes I love that show.

*I'm skipping to in the middle of the episode on the second season 1st episode*

Aron pov- aphmau fell asleep with her head in my lap she looked really cut sleeping but this isn't a place for a princes like this

Aphmau- i woke up hearing Aron in a deep thought. So I said- hi Aron

Aron- I jumped up scared when Aphmau said hi I wasn't expecting that. I said- you can go to my bed room and sleep and IPL sleep down here.

Aphmau- k but I had a bad dream and I'm kinda scared.... So can you sleep with me in the bedroom.

Aron- sure if your OK with it

*skipped to where they are in the bed*

Aphmau- it was cold in there I must of been shaking because Aron said are you cold and I said yes but I'm OK.

Aron- I saw that that Aphmau was cold so I pulled my self closer to her and tried to warm her up with my body heat.

Aphmau