The Day

Aphmau POV- I woke up to a ding nose coming from my phone. It was a Notification sound so I sat up and i reached over and graved my phone it was Aron.

Aron Text- hey Aphmau are you up by any chance?

Aphmau text- Yea I'm up, why?

Aron text- I was wanting to know if you wanna hang out today?

Aphmau text- Yea sure I'll be over at twelve

Aron pov- Aphmau is coming I'll take here to a dinner. I don't know where to eat I'll ask her when she gets here.

*skipping to twelve o'clock*

The door bell rings.

Aron POV- I walked to door and opened it, I said hi Aphmau come in. They sat down on the couch.

Aron- Aphmau you look beautiful, I was wondering if you would wanna go eat some where.

Aphmau- Tank you, you look good to Aron, but how is the new restaurant called alive-fish *a mixture of olive garden and a fish restaurant*

Aron- Yea that's fine let's go a little early cause of the wait time.

Aphmau- OK

*skips to Aphmau and Aron are eating and are almost done*

Aron- hay, hay, Aphmau

Aphmau- Yea Aron

Aron- I have a question

Aphmau- yes *Said nervously*

Aron- *awkwardly says* w-will you be my girlfriend.

Aphmau POV- omg did he just, Yea Yea he did omg what should I say or what should I do omg I don't know what to do um, um, um, I gotta say something.

Aphmau- Aron I would be super happy to be your girlfriend

Aron- I I love you Aphmau I have deep feelings for you

Aphmau- I do to Aron I love you to, I have really have feeling for you Aron.

*they go back to the house holding hands and Aron drops Aphmau off at her house with a kiss*