Part 2: Yes Buses or No Buses?

"So now we've reached the second part - analyzing. I hope you remember that I at the beginning of the type's name means introvert, and E - extrovert. I also hope you remember what those two mean. So, E's first. ENTJ's, raise your hands."
About 15 people raised their hands.
And yes, the teacher named all of the types, including ENTP, ENFJ, ESFJ and all those others. And everyone was raising their hands to their fits.
"Now we're heading for I's."
INTJ... INTP... ISTP... ISFP...
"She's not going to mention us, is she?" Alex said quietly and giggled.
"INFP."
Basically, all the eyes in the class were directed at us. We had our hands raised, and didn't really mind the attention until we realized we're only two INFP's here.
"I didn't even expect to have any of you here," professor stated. "Turner and Geller... I wouldn't have thinked of you. Now, we'll pick two people of each type and they'll bring me the sheets so we could search for common things and prove that the personality types are a real thing. Any volunteers?"

Of course there were mostly volunteers, we, the psychologic squad, are well organised. I think there wasn't a pair of volunteers from ISFJ, but they soon stood up when teacher pointed her finger at them. Me and my neighbour brought the sheets too and got back.

"I hope she doesn't read what we wrote as notes out loud," Alex whispered.

And she didn't. All we did was analyzing the scales' results; I was surprised that many answers of all the types were even or close to even. She didn't mention anyone's names, but said some things about the notes we left. I recognized my one about that I have communication struggles even though I'm good at disguising them.
After the lecture was over, the rain was still pouring, even harder than before. The professor gave back the sheets to those who had given them and said something to each pair. We took back our ones too.

"You'd be very surprised if you compared your answers. You picked 8 out of 10 questions the same, and the answers were very near. To be honest, I even doubt if you both didn't cheat and looked at each other's sheets," she laughed. "Well, keep being original and interesting you two. See you on next Monday."

"Thank you, professor, have a good day." I said and sneezed.

"So I have another lecture in half an hour in another faculty, I should go if I want to get there on time. I guess, meet you on Friday on the way to Sheffield?" Alex asked.

"Alright. Until Friday then," I smiled and waved at him walking through the door. When the rain made everything blurry, I put on my jacket and walked out too.
Well, not quite a bad day. I succeeded at communicating and may have even made a future friend, if this sentence my brain managed to form makes any sense.

FRIDAY

This morning's clinical psychology lesson was a blast! We had an ex-drug addict invited and he was telling everyone about how a sinking in drugs person's mind works. I feel so bad for all the addicts in this world and especially for the ones in Sheffield who sleep in bus stops and live on the streets. But you can never trust a person on drugs - even if you want to help him, even if he or she feels that at least with a corner of heart, they still see you as a target of money or something steel-able. The reality is really sad because I'd open my arms for everyone who has such struggles only if they'd want to change their lives at 100%. But none of them do. Not the young man who could've been a great businessman, not the old lady who was given the drugs by a doctor only to kill the pain and not even the young women who sell themselves. They live from dose to dose, and automatically the wish to help disappears when you're asked to give money for one instead of helping them get out of there.
I was led by such thoughts in my head on the way to the dorm. The weather made me pretty happy, because it hadn't been raining for two days now after the heavy showers; the seasides were even flooded in South. Thinking about impossible ways of getting the lost people out of the magical circle isn't the best idea on a sunny Friday, but I don't mind - it's a huge humanity defect which must be repaired. Only if we tried to involve them to the society... Maybe it would be different?
I put milk on my Cheerios and ate them while watching through the window - I'm going to see a band practice today. It's a pretty huge thing to me since I've never been to a concert. But I'm not expecting that much to hear - Alex said that they're only jamming and covering, so I shouldn't make up imaginary things that don't exist yet. Which bus should I take, maybe the earlier one at 4pm? I'd make it right on time - it's only 2:30pm right now.
Wait.
Shit.
Me and Alex didn't decide which bus we're going to take. Nice. Yeah, I know I said he always takes the same bus to Sheffield. Well, it's mostly the same bus. I'm not always taking the same bus either.

What should I do? Maybe find him? But in what hell of a way?

Okay, don't panic.

Okay.

Panic.

If I go now and he doesn't show up to the earlier bus, I'll look stupid because I will have been waiting for him about an hour. But if he does show up and I'm not there, it's even more stupid. That's clear - I'm going. But why did I decide that he'd wait for me? Maybe he wouldn't? I hope not, because then it would be a shame for him to see me on Monday in psychology class.

I put my almost empty backpack on, laced my Converses and locked the door.

The walk to the bus station was really nice, the weather is surprisingly too good to exist here. I sat on the bench near 9th platform and started looking around if Alex would come.

And I won't surprise you - he came. About 15 minutes were left until the bus leaves, so we hopped in, paid for the tickets and sat down in the middle row.

"You know, next time we should bespeak what bus we're going to be taking," Alex said and we both laughed.
"So, could you tell me a little about your band thing?" I asked.
"Well, I don't want to tell much - you'll meet them in reality. Matt, Andy, Jamie and I play music or tennis in Matt's garage, more often - tennis." I chuckled. "Matt's sister Amy usually hangs out with us, and Andy's girlfriend Marie too. Don't worry, you'll learn their names soon," he told, because I was sitting with a confused look on my face. "I'm not telling more, it will be dull when you'll meet them if I tell everything about them," he giggled.
"And what about you? Can you tell anything about yourself?" I asked.
"I think I could try. I'm an only child, my parents both work as teachers in a school, I got an electric guitar last Christmas and I only play it for almost a year, so my skills aren't the best, you know. God, I still find a way to mention music everywhere!" We both giggled. "What can you say?"
"Well, I actually don't mind talking about music, to be honest. I have an older sister, she's 25 and has a two year old daughter. Her family lives in London, I sometimes visit her. My mum works as a math teacher in a private school which I went to and my dad works in a record shop which I absolutely adore!"
"Record shop? That's cool. Which one?"
"Down on the Milton street."
"Me and the lads often go there! If your dad is the tall guy with spiky highlited hair, you're very lucky."
"He's the one you described, and you're not wrong. My dad is wonderful. I used to go to work with him when I was little, and so he greeted me with rock music from the early days. Basically I think that my perfect pitch was developed only because I was surrounded with music. I was signed up to a piano class, and started learning guitar by myself. Guitar started a lot later, I think like four years ago, when I've played the piano for eleven."
"Okay, so what you're telling me is that you have a perfect musical pitch and you chose to study psychology? What is life?"
"I don't really see myself in any music occupations, and I really like to perform, but if I wanted to study music performance, I must have a wider voice diapason and way better guitar skills..."
"Come on, they teach some useful things in music technology and media too, we have composing lessons, which is very helpful for me as a young wannabe musician." He giggled.
"I guess the most important thing is to love what you do, and psychology is an interesting and mysterious science form that I've been into ever since."
"That's true... Yeah, that's really true." He nodded.
We talked for an hour more about our studies, favourite bands (we don't have a lot of matching in this case, practically none; I'm not into Oasis or The Strokes much, but we both like The Clash), families, childhood and all. When the bus arrived, we agreed to meet at the Town Hall at 6 pm and said goodbyes.