Mistery solved?

Unknown's P.O.V

''Thanks, Kathy.You really helped me.'' I said, smiling evilly.

''No problem!'' she said, blowing a kiss from her big pink lips.

At least she done what I needed her to do:

Make Mary think Harry cheated on her.Now all I need is to make her keep thinking that he's just a jerk and that won't be hard right?

I went to the mirror and brushed the  hair out of my eyes and headed to school.

Today is gonna be a perfect day.

Mary's P.O.V

I was walking to my locker.I honestly didn't mind much about that letter anymore.It was probably a joke...right?

Anyways, I was heading to my class when I saw Liam entering the school.

''Hey there, pretty.'' he said smiling.

''Oh hey, Li!'' I said smiling.

''Wanna go to the class?'' he asked.

''Sure, let's go.'' I answered smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the class was over, me and Liam headed to the cafeteria.

''Hey Li, Oh there is Niall! He's probably waiting for Brianna.Isn't that cute?'' I asked.

Niall looked at us and waved us friendly.

''Yeah...adorable.'''he said, rolling his eyes.

Weired...Liam never acts like that...He probably has a bad day...right?

''Well I'll go find us a table.'' I said smiling.

~~~~

I found a table and signaled Liam to come over to it, but he said he has something to do before.

I waited there and saw him walking to Niall. He grabbed Niall by the collar and dragged him to the shadow side of the cafeteria.He pushed Niall against a wall and-

I was cut off by Harry coming to my table and saying:

''Mary we need to talk!'' he said.

''We just did!'' I said, smiling and raising an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes and then said:

''I missed you!I really need you! I am nothing without you!'' he said deeply.

''Awwww...ok you sound like you just wrote a poem...'' I said, laughing.

He rolled his eyes again and smiled:

''So will you give me another chance?'' he asked with a grin on his face.

''Ummm let me think...'' I said.

I pretended to think deeply before I answered:

''Yeah sure!'' I said hugging him!

I guess I could give him another chance, right?

What can go wrong?

All of a sudden I see Niall scared and walking out of the cafeteria.

''Niall, wait!'' i yelled after him and I ran towards him.

He turns around, shaking.What's wrong with him?

''Niall are you ok?'' I ask.

''What did Liam say to you?'' I ask curiously.

''N-nothing it's alright he asked me how I was...'' he said, obviously lying.

''He didn't seem very ok to me when he pushed you against that wall...'' I said, but it came out more like a whisper.

''It's nothing I'M FINE, OK?! Why can't you trust me...'' he said, making the last part sound like a whisper, as he walked angrily out of the cafeteria.

''What's up with him?'' Harry asked confused.

''I dunno...but we gotta find out!'' I said.

''We'll do it together!'' Harry said smiling.

''Of course, sugar-cube!'' I said, kissing his cheek.

He blushed and we both walked out of the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

I was eating my sandwich when i saw Mary and Liam. I waved friendly to them then kept eating my sandwich.

After 2 minutes Liam came angrily at me.

He grabbed my collar and pulled me to the shadowed-side of the cafeteria.

Then he pushed me against a wall and splat in my face:

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!'' He asked.

''What do you mean?I'm waiting for Brianna, of course!'' I said.

''Well didn't I TELL YOU TO BACK OFF?'' He yelled.

It took a moment to procces what he said, when I finally spoke up:

''OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE LETTER!'' I yelled and the clapped a hand over my mouth.

''Yeah but we don't want anyone else to know, right!??'' he asked, smirking.

''Oh yeah?Why not!? I'll tell Mary!'' I said.

''I woudn't do that if I were you.'' he said.

''Oh yeah?And why not?'' he asked.

''Because if you do, I'll tell the whole school that you were the one who hid Jeremy's football ball. And if he finds out, he'll beat you up!'' he said, walking out of the dark.

''B-But it was a joke and Jeremy doesn't even remember that!'' I said.

''I don't know what he told you, but he told me that if I ever find out who hid it, I should go tell him...which I will.'' he said, his evil smirk never dropping.

''O-Ok I won't tell her.'' I said looking down at my shoes.

''Good boy'' he said smiling and walking away.

What should i do?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you like this chapter?Yes?No?Ok...

Btw what do you say about Liam being the misterious guy? And also don't take it as an offence because this is just a fanfic, I know Liam would never be that mean.

Anyways, don't forget to tell me your opinion!

Bye!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD