New Job

RING RING RING

"Ughhhhhhh...SHUT UP!" I jumped as I heard my alarm ring. I reached over and quickly turned it off. I can already tell that today is going to be long.

I slowly dragged myself out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth, I began to think about my new job because I heard the boss was a total asshole and I haven't even met the man yet. Ugh. Anyways forget him, I'm Toni Braxton...I dare him to say something to me. Well guys let me shower do my hair and make up, I must make a good first impression. BRB!

Done finally.

Damn! I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30

Damn! I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30. I'm already knowing traffic tight, so let me leave.

**SKIP TO BUILDING**

Before stepping in the door, I fluff !ynhair and fix my clothes. I walked in with the biggest smile on my face heading towards Victoria, the lady I had the interview with.

"Hi Victoria. It's lovely seeing you again." I said brightly

"Toni! Wow you look lovely. Are you ready to start? The bossman can't wait to meet his new assistant."

"I'm as ready as can be, feels like the first day off..." gco

"Victoria. This must be my new assistant" He said with his deep smoothe voice

Toni just stood there and smiled. Scared to turn around because she didn't know what to expect. She could hear him and Victoria talking, but didn't realize they were taking to her until she felt these huge soft hands grab her hand. She finally turned around...

"OH HELL NO KENNY?!?!?"

"TONI?!?!"