Can't Be Happening

"OH HELL NO...KENNY?!"

"TONI!"

"This can't be happening. I never thought in a million years I would see your grimmy ass" Toni said while rolling her eyes at Kenny. He just looked at her and chuckled.

KENNY P.O.V

Damn. She is FINE! Lil T done changed... In all the right places. He couldn't do anything, but look her up and down and bite his lip as she continued to talk at him.

"You guys know eachother?" Victoria said as she looked back and forth between the two shocked.

"Toni why don't you come with me to my office so we can go ober some stuff?" Kenny was kind of nervous to see what she was going to say next. Although this little reunion was a surprise to everyone, he was glad that she was back in his life.... Even though she still hated him.

"Sure...Whatever...I guess so...BOSS" She said with the fakest smile ever as she started walking towards the stairs

"Uh Toni?" He chuckled

"What?" She turned around and looked at him viciously

"My office is this way" He pointed towards the elevator. "After you.." He said as Toni stomped over towards the open elevator doors

She got on and stood close to the door and made sure Kenny didn't stand by her. As the doors began to close, Kenny reached over and pressed 'P' ( for Penthouse). Toni looked back at him shocked. She knew he would be wealthy, but damnnnnn the nigga on the top floor. She turned back around and smiled to herself as she noticed the doors opening.....Relieved of the awkward silence.

"Well let's go" Kenny said. He looked at Toni whose mouth was nearly to the ground.

"Wow omg. It's so nice and..."

"Sexy?!" Kenny cut her off

"Boy don't get beside yourself, but sure" she said boring down on her lip

His Office

"So Kenny? What exactly am I going to be doing" Toni said sitting down on the couch. "Because believe it or not, I'm ready to work with you and get down to business"

"Well Ms. Assistant...I actually have your first task..."

"And what would that be?? I know you have a list of things"

"You can say that. But here's my card. I need you to go to my house and pick me out a suit for my meeting tonight. And then I need you to call Marc Jacobs and tell him you're picking up my latest order"

"First of all why am I picking out your clothes? Don't you have a designer for that? And what is the card for?"

"You ask a lot of questions don't you. I think you have a little taste for fashion, my designer is on vacation, and Marc will tell you what the card is for."