I Didn't Know

Toni continued to look at the dress. She decided that she would go because she wanted him to know how she felt. She finally went and took a shower and did her hair and put the dress on. She went downstairs and looked at the button finally pressing it after putting the heels on. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door, slowly walking over and opening the door.

"Well damn! I did that didn't I?!" Toni gasped

Kenny Outfit

"Well I must say... You look beautiful. May I come in?"

"Oh yea I'm sorry" Toni said letting him in

Ken looked around And then to her and smiled. They just stood there looking at each other and smiling.

Toni's Outfit

Toni's Outfit

"Why don't we sit down?"

"Uhhhh sure, but Toni I need to know.... why do you live in this big ass house by yourself?" He said laughing

"I don't live by myself FYI and you can't talk about my house. You live in a damn castle and have an elevator"

"So who do you live with then? I don't see a ring"

"It's getting resized"

"So then where's your husband?"

"On vacation" Toni snapped back "Why are you so concerned about me anyway? You don't see me asking why you have a closet full of women's clothing. Now do you?"

"You're fiesty, but I've missed you best friend"

"Oh please don't you even go there. I haven't talked to you since college. And I never planned on it either"

"Why are you being so hard on me? I spent so much time looking for you after graduation. Everyday I prayed that I would see you again"

"Well you should've saved the prayers and time."

"What did I do got you to even treat me like this?"

"What did you do? I can't believe you even asked me that! Do you remember the night we went to the party. It was the week before graduation and you nearly dragged me to the party by my two front teeth"

Kenny was about to speak, but he noticed tears in her eyes.

"The night of the party you went outside because Nicole was being a little bitch and couldn't handle her liquor. You promised me that you would come right back, but you didn't" At this point Toni was in full blown tears. Kenny tried to move closer to get, but she moved away. "After you left, Keri offered me a drink. And I drunk it. Next thing I know I'm handcuffed to a bed naked and all your friends were surrounding me. They all laughed and spit in my face doing any fucking thing to my body. I cried for you Kenny and you never came. You weren't there to protect me. You promised to come back and you never did!"

At this point Toni had her head buried in his chest and he was holding her tightly. Kenny was crying as well.

"Toni why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Oh Kenny please! How could I ever trust you again. You betrayed me."

"I'm so sorry. I never knew. I left the person I loved the most to deal with a dumb goofy bitch."

"No I'm sorry that I ruined your dinner plans. I'm sorry for showing up in your life again. And I'm sorry that you hired me. I understand if I'm fired" she said while sobbing.

"Toni. No. Don't apologize. And I'm glad you're back, I wouldn't dare fire you. I just hope you find in your heart to forgive me and trust me again." He said while wiping Toni's tears away.

Will Toni forgive him?
Will they become best friends again?

Vote and Comment!

Also are there any suggestions for the next chapter?