Part 5.3

I've thought it all through.

I haven't old anyone, I dont want them to worry about me.

They'll be fine.

I'll see them again one day.

I was sitting on the couch, not knowing what to do.

So, I went on twitter and tweeted, '2'

Immediately after people replied with 'What does that mean?!' or '2 WHAT LUKE?!'

I sighed knowing they would know, they just have to wait.

I sniffed and got a text for Ashton saying;

Wanna go out to eat? It's on me.

I typed back a quick 'Okay' and got up. I got on my black converse and put on a pair of sunglasses then a beanie and walked out. After figuring out Michael and Calum were coming with I knew they were at the old pizza place.

I walked in and to they table they were sitting at. I slide into the booth next to Calum and looked at the menu. Nothing looks good any more. But, to make the boys happy, I'll eat a slice.

We ordered an all meat pizza. I listened as the boys talked about new songs and the new album and all that was running through my head was Elizabeth and Lilly.

She would've looked just like Elizabeth. She would have my eyes, and Elizabeth's personality.

She would be like Elizabeth in every way.

Beautiful, wonderful, tale-

"Luke?!" I jumped a little at Ashtons voice and looked at him, then Michael and Calum.

"What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"You're day dreaming again..." Michael said softly, not wanting any trouble. I looked down and sighed then mumbled 'Sorry.'

"Do you think you'll be alright for next weeks show?" Calum asked from next to me. I nodded little before seeing the waitress with our pizza walk to the table. We thanked her and when she walked away I took a slice and started slowly eating it, taking a drink of my soda after every bite.

I started zoning out again, day dreaming of he future I could've had.

What Lilly would've been like.