Making Up (Special)

WARNING this chapter, well i dont count it as a chapter but it contains sexual content. If you wish not to read it is fine but you have been warned

"Alexia" I said as I opened the door. Uncle Travis told us that he would tell us all about our family tomorrow morning. I don't trust him fully yet but Alexia comes first

"Alexia?" I said again but still no answer so I assumed she was sleeping. I sat at the edge of the bed took off shirt and began to think about how am I suppose to help her. She been through some hard shit, but what am I suppose to do. just let her sleep for now I guess

"jay" she hugged me from behind and I could feel her crying

"Alexia" I turned around and gave her a tight hug with a kiss. Her tears began to rain to her cheeks but I wiped them all away.

"they told you" She asked

"Yeah and I could feel you crying" I said to her

"everyone is leaving-" I cut her off

"not me. I know that you only had your mother...and she gone now. You need to move forward and I will never leave yo-" she cut me off with a kiss

"please don't leave me" She held onto my back with her long ass nails that went straight into my skin

"I...wont" I managed to say as I felt my back bleeding and more tears came from her

"if you don't take your nails out my back, I will finger you" I whispered into her ears. She looked at me with a lustful desire.

"i dare you" she whispered into my ears

"fine" I said as I started to kiss her neck and pushed her on bed.

"you gonna need to try harder" she whispered in my ears as I gently rub her legs and kiss her neck

"you said it" I said to her as I started stripping her. Taking off her black t-shirt and her black skirt. I saw a beautiful and sexy girl, nipple stiff and in black panty.

"we have a few hours" I said to her as I realize that its 2am. probably shouldn't have been outside drinking thou

"then lets have some fun" she said to me as she started to strip me

"i love you" she said. I started sucking on her nipples to get little moans of pleasure from her. Then I started to rub her legs and slowly go up to her tight p*ssy. As my fingers rub the front of her panty, she gave me a soft but sexy moan. We began to stare into each other eyes, he eyes was begging me to tear off her panties and fuck the hell out of her. but not yet

"jay.." she whispered into my left ear.

"dont worry, i will make the pain go away" i whispered back to her. I slowly remove her black panties and stared at her.

"seems like someone is excited" she said watching me stare at her with my erection

"dont let me shut you up" i said to her with a cocky smile

"i dare yo-.....omg" Her words were like music to me as she began to scream. I only pushed one finger in her tight p*ssy while i was kissing her neck. Her screams became louder but with smooth, soft moans as she began to wiggle while i was finger fucking her. I pulled out my fingers and held up both her legs as i began to lick her clìt. Her moans began to get louder and louder with every lick i place on her most sensitive spot.

"jay!" she shouted as i lick her you clìt and slowly place my finger in her tight wet p*ssy. She held on to the bed and i could tell the her climax was close. She started to bite her lips as I took out my finger and stop licking her, her eyes were begging me not to stop. I started to finger her again but this time my thrust were faster. She began to scream my name but this only made my thrust faster than before. I stopped as i realized that she has cum all over the bed.

"We're not done as yet" i said to her only to see her eyes telling me 'i know'

"this time im gonna make you cum" she said as she got up and pushed me down on the bed to lay down. I saw her lustful, seductive eyes as her hands reached out to my lips. My eyes were closed as her hands shut down but the sudden feeling of her licking my head made me moan. I felt her warm mouth as she sucked çock. I started to moan out loud but the pleasure didnt stop or slowed down. Her tongue rubbing on the head of my çock only made me want her more, but after a few minutes i could feel myself on the verge of cumming. As she tried to swallow my entireçock, i reached my limit.

"im cumming" i said to her as her mouth and myçock part ways. When i got up i realized the i had cum all over the bed as well.

"you ready for the final round" she said to me as her sex drive was still active as mine.

"lets go" i said as i pushed her on the bed and rubbed myçock against her tight wet p*ssy, she began to moan softly in my ear and i started to kiss her neck as well. Her hands held my huge erection and slowly pressed it against her tight p*ssy before she pushed it in. Her screams of pleasure were music to my ears as my thrust in and out of her started slowly. I quickly moved from her neck to her breast as she began to hold onto my back. Her sharp nails tore pieces of skin off but this pain was more pleasure than anything else. I started to sucked on her breast while rubbing her clìt and fucking her brains out.

"jay..jay!" she shouted as my thrust becomes faster and faster. Everytime she shouted my name, i could tell that she was close to her climax. As our lips came together, we both reach our limit.

"i love you" she whispered into my ear and i said the same thing to her. I looked at the clock and realized its 4am. Her back now faced me but I hugged her from behind as I realized her eyes began to close. I kissed her on her cheeks and my eyes began to close as well.

*******
Please forgive me for any mistakes in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it thou :)