Pain

^^Thank you to my first reader, it made me so happy. I hope you like the story, not even kidding when I saw your comment I got happy tears.Now on to the story.^^

Chap 11

Ki's Prov

A thick mist of grey surrounded us..... I knew this was the work of Zabuza. "It's over"Zabuza says echoing around us, I know what's next. Zabuza gets ready to attack us with his sword. Can I say that his sword is boss, even though it's trying to kill us *sweat drops*.

Kakashi races over stopping the sword just in time with his kunai. Then water rushes out of Zabuza, "Water Clone" i whisper.

"SENSEI! Behind you!" Naruto and Me yell in sync. "DIE!" Zabuza yells, rushing towards kakashi Slicing him in half. Only for it to be revealed it was a Water Clone.

See what happened is that kakashi used his sharingan Voodoo powers to copy Zabuza's Water Clone Jutsu. Not to mention, it was pretty bad ass. Kakashi now has a kunai hovering above Zabuza's Neck,"It's over." Kakashi says. Even though I know It's not....

"But i'm not a fool" Zabuza says as he appears behind Kakashi. Zabuza Swings his sword, Kakashi ducks. The Sword flies over Kakashi's head and sticks into the ground. Zabuza then holds onto the sword handle and kicks kakashi, sending him flying. Zabuza then skilfully receives his sword then, sprints off to where Kakashi is.

I know that Kakashi escapes into the water, bad move. Everyone is surprised that Sensei was kicked like that, I mean I would be too if I was them.

I can see Zabuza splash into the water, god kakashi how in the world would you think THE WATER WAS A GOOD IDEA. Kakashi and Zabuza rize from the water, Next thing you know Kakashi is trapped in Water prison. ALSO A FREAKING WATER CLONE APPEARS IN FRONT OF US!

Now Zabuza Talking about some shit where were not true ninjas. "Guys like you can't be called true ninjas." Zabuza says "BULL SHIT!"I yell as Zabuza weaves signs and disappears.
"NARUTO!"I yell as I see him get kicked backwards losing his headband, that son of a bitch.

"YOU FOUR! Take Zabuza and Run!"Kakashi yells at us, " Like hell, I'm staying and fighting if we run we die."I yell back. I see sasuke running towards zabuza so I join in.

Sasuke runs full force at Zabuza, but ends up getting caught by the neck. I start weaving signs " Earth Release: Rock Shuriken!" I say as Sasuke gets thrown back. The shuriken only grazes his shoulder, leaving blood in it's wake."Take that Zabuza"I Jump back, I look at naruto he looks terrified. He seems like he's going to get up, but then stops.

Naruto gets up and then starts runs full force at Zabuza, only to get brutally kicked back. "WAY TO GO NII-SAN!" I shout looking at naruto standing up with his headband in hand.THAT'S MY BROTHER RIGHT THERE