Chapter 1: Whoopsies

There it was again, the tingling in his stomach that could make him fly into outer space. Oikawa never liked to wake up with it. This only happened when Iwa-chan was around, he could always sense when his best friend was the one to wake him from his slumber. This happened often, Oikawa stayed up way too late almost every night in his alien pajama pants and matching pajama shirt watching alien documentaries or movies that involved terrestrial life.

"Trashy-kawa I swear if you don't get up I will dump water on your favorite jammies." That torturous deep voice echoed through the room, Tooru's stomach got worse by the second.

"Iwa-chan! You don't have to be so rude." He mumbled innocently, flipping over as an attempt to sleep again, as if Oikawa could get away with it. Hearing his best friend say "Jammies" was the cutest thing ever, a squeal surged within his throat, but the captain refused to let it anywhere near his mouth.

"Time to wake up. You're going to be late to morning practice, come on its your last year in Seijoh." Iwaizumi started to walk out of his room, pain striking both of their hearts at the reminder.

Oikawa did what he pulled off best, "It's your last year, too, Iwa-chan."

Silence.

It stayed like that for a few minutes, just that awkward moment of realization. The captain turned back over, opening his gorgeous eyes looking around his considerably neat room, he was one with instinct to be as organized as possible. It was like this everywhere; Volleyball, his house, what he should do next, things such as that. His brown eyes landed on the shiny gold plaque "Setter of the Year" award, admiring it from afar.

Hajime broke their silence, "Oikawa, we're going to be late, get up, there is pancakes in the kitchen, I was even nice enough to make them alien shaped. Tooru jumped out of bed faster than Iwaizumi could say shaped.The ace went to Oikawa's kitchen with black counters and white cupboards and it's black fridge. The only thing that stood out was the alien in the center frantically looking for his promised breakfast.

Sure enough, Iwa-chan hadn't been lying that there was pancakes, but they had no shape aside from a circle. His shoulders sagged, "Iwa-chan! Did you lie to get me out of bed?"

The said figure shrugged his shoulders, "Use your imagination. Maybe the aliens you are thinking of have circular heads and no faces. They communicate by uh... sign language." Hajime made it up, but still, Oikawa seemed like he was getting into it.

"Fine, but this is only because we have practice in half an hour." The ace seemed surprised to hear this, "Oh wait, we don't even have time for pancakes then." Although his voice was calm, he slightly started panicking.

"What?! But I just took a bite..." His friend pouted.

"Sad days, you should have gotten out of bed earlier." Just like that, they were out the door, Oikawa swung over his shoulder and into the normal gray car. Tooru still had a pancake in his hand with a bite taken out of it.

"Iwa-chan! I could have walked on my own!" A light pink had dashed the captain's cheeks, and he was doing a very bad job at hiding it. Iwaizumi sighed, shutting the "Great King's" door and going to the other side and smoothly sliding into the Driver's seat.

Soon enough they were heading to the school of Aobajōsai High.Though, knowing Oikawa, he most likely forgot about what was going on this Friday night. "Do you remember what tonight is?" His deep voice rang through the car, seemingly knocking his friend out of whatever was happening.

"Aw, I was hoping everyone would forget." He looked down, earning a smack in the back of the head from Hajime.

"Why would we forget when you were the one who lost the bet to Sugawara?" Tooru tried to put on the most innocent expression he could, "Iwa-chan! It was an unfair bet! I was going to lose any way it went!" "Then you shouldn't have made it, dumbass!" He yelled, Oikawa knowing that this was the reason he normally didn't take bets.