Chapter 4- Going On More Damn Missions!

(Y/n) POV
"Ah Shin-chan are you going to class?" i asked while going tilting my head slightly. Shin-chan's eyes started to sparkle then she screams" Awwwwww! (Y/n)-chan your so cuuutttteeee!". She ran towards me and tackle me to the ground. "I'm not cute Shin-chan!" i said irritatingly and trying to get the light purple haired girl off of me. 'Huh. Finally she got of!' i thought, after that i saw a boy with black hair. My eyes widen in shock it was the only person who i wanted to see the least Hyakuya Yuuichrio.  I couldn't let him see me now! It's not time yet well it sooner or later and later is my option. I started to run with my hood on i heard Shin-chan called my name but i ignored it. I ran towards my room to take a nap because i was really tired and i have a fucken mission because of Guren. I have a long night tonight.  

=======TIME SKIP===== BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHINOA'S COCKINESS! Shinoa: Oi Stop it K!

(Y/n) POV

'Huh finally it's midnight.' i thought in my head. I mostly do night missions because i don't want people to see me and they won't ask me 'Oi! (Y/n) why you going on missions by yourself?' since it is my first time I'm doing it alone at night. But when i still would have my comrades with me i would still go on night missions because it's too bright in the morning,noon,and etc. I mean come on I'm half demon, but my comrades couldn't see so i would have to take more morning missions.

So this mission i have to kill low level vampires in Nagoya Airport. Tch i hope there isn't anyone else there.  I was running at a inhuman speed i got there in five mins.  I hid behind a abandoned building and summoned Kisho. "Kisho give me your power." Kisho turned into a (w/o/c), i snucked on the vampires that wasn't going to be seen killed by me first than go to the others. I finished the mission in a five mins since i had to wait for the vampires to look away. I started to go back to the HQ until i saw Crowely Eusford the Thirteenth Progenitor, i heard of this thing many times when Ferid would talk to other Progenitors and i also saw Ferid talking to him. I started to run, but that was the worst move i could of make in my entire life. Of course he heard the clacking of my damn boots, looked towards my way. I can tell that he was about to make a attack on me, because he was in a fighting stance and was running towards me. He swung his sword at me i blocked it with (w/o/c). He smirked at me, i looked at him with a irritated face. He waves his hand and has a face that's telling me something like 'We'll meet again.' I started to run back with my (h/c) hair flowing behind me to the HQ and not looking back, i smirked at what he was thinking.

Crowley POV

"HUHHH!" i sighed loudly in relief. Good thing she obeyed my reply she could of killed me. She's that girl who was always listening to Ferid's and i conversations we had, i would always see her. But whenever i go up to look at her she would be gone. "Hehe..." i laughed a bit of thinking about the old times. "I'll see you again (L/n) (Y/n)." 

(Y/n) POV

I finally got to the HQ and went to Guren's office to tell him the missions was done. When i got to his office i saw him asleep on his desk drooling and snoring lightly. I smiled slightly at the scene in front of me, i put a blanket on him in one of his draws and got a piece of paper. I wrote down 'I finished the mission you sent me on. -(Y/n)' i put it on his desk and left his office and went to my dorm room. Yes i live in a dorm room, buts it's one that's has it's own building with no else but me in it. I went straight to bed, 'Huh, finally i can sleep.' i thought to myself, I slept in no time wasted.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello Minna-san hope you like this chapter of this story! Next chapter will get really interesting for you guys. Can you comment down below if the chapters are short tell me! If you will the chapters will be longer for you guys! And also i have to look for shit for you but that's fine with so don't worry! Just wanted to tell you guys :p.

-K/Author-san