Chapter 2- Four Years Later

Four Years Later

(Y/n) POV
It's been four years now ever since i got out of that place. I haven't found Yuichrio Hyakuya yet but i'm in the Japenese Imperail Demon Army, unlike Hyakuya-san he isn't that's for all i know. One day i was put in a sqaud to kill a horsemen. The men that i was with was killing the horsemen already, but then all of the sudden multiple horsemen came running and killing the soldiers.
I started to run and kill the horsemen, but when i killed all of them all of the soldiers that was with me was already killed by those damn horsemen! I was feeled with shocked and rage as i go back to the place where this all started. As i was walking back i thought to myself 'Why... WHY DID I JUST SAT THERE AND DID NOTHING!'
I shouted mentally in my head 'This was my second time i let the people that died in order to protect me. They cared about me and i did nothing.' i thought in my head on the urge of crying.

~TIME SKIP~
(Y/n) POV

After i got back i went straight to Guren to talk about me going on missions alone. My eyes were red and puffy from crying so much, while walking back. When i got to Guren's place i knocked. "State name and business." he responded to the knock.(Omg that sounded like Levi from AOT... All well!) "(Y/n) (L/n) and i'm back from the mission." i said trying not to let my voice from cracking.

He responded with a"Come in.". As i walk in he started to ask questions. "I see that you and your squad came back successful." he said bluntly. "Guren while i was on that mission with my squad they got killed by multiple horsemen." i said while looking at the ground. I knew that he had a shocked face even though i was looking at the ground. "They were protecting me and told me not to attack and that's when i....snapped." i said a little nervously wondering what he'll ask. "What do you mean 'snapped' (Y/n)?" he said very confused. "I-i killed all the horsemen in one go, and what i mean by that i-is" i said not wanting to say of what i am. "Is that i'm half demon..." Guren was shocked he didn't say anything. "What do you mean that your a 'half demon'?" he said a little irritated. "I mean that..." i pause for a second."I'M A DEMON AND A HUMAN AND I DID NOTHING TO PROTECT MY SQUAD WHEN I'M THIS POWERFUL! GUREN I WANT TO WORK ALONE SO ANYONE THAT I CARE ABOUT WILL GET HURT!" after i said that i had to calm then i spoke once more "P-p-please Guren i don't want anyone to get hurt anymore, because of what people think that i am weak and trying protect me." i said through my clenched teeth with tears in my eyes. He looked at me with a irritated face, but had calm down a bit and looked like he was thinking about something.

I cut him of his thoughts saying "Look i know that you don't like people like me going with out people, but just this once let work by myself for the rest of the time that i'm in the Moon Demon Company..."

Guren POV (finawy 😌)

Mmmmm...should i or should i not or should i or should i not! After i had made my decision i spoke "I'll let you go on your own from now on." i said with a bit of concern. She looked up from the ground a bit and looked a little happy. "But on one condition you have to fight me first to test on how strong you are." She looked really irritated by now so she nodded in agreement. I smirked at her agreement, i should probably get her cursed gear..."First you need cursed demon gear so come on we're going now then we'll fight after okay?" i said interested in what will happen. She looked up from the ground and nodes (that's how how you spell it right?)

3rd POV
In the next chapter, after Guren and (Y/n) made the agreement, they went off to get (Y/n)'s cursed weapon.

TO BE CONTINUED

*sigh* You guys i think this chapter sucks. Well you and Guren are kind of close friends *mumbles* i guess. Since that you two are good friends you two will have a lot of fun! 😊Well ja ne!

-K/Author-san