You Can Have Whatever You Like

Audi's Pov
*Audi in mm*
After I picked CeCe up from on side of the road, I listened to her story, fussed at her and took her home. I fussed at her because she needs to learn how to start saying no. She also need to learn that everyone is not going to like you. I pulled up to my house pissed because of the whole situation. I parked my car and got out.

When I walked up the stairs I saw Quan and Royal already with clothes on, I guess they're going out. Quan saw me and he stopped smiling instantly. " what's wrong with you baby ? " " Nothing I'm just tired of CeCe kissing Dri's ass then getting her feelings hurt." " Well baby put on this outfit I picked out for you because me, you and Royal are going to the fair."

I started smiling as I was walking to the bathroom. I took a ten minute shower since I already showered earlier. I put on the outfit Quan picked out for me.* in mm* I grabbed Royal and took a picture for instagram with him captioning it family day, husband decided to take us out before he leaves. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys while Quan grabbed Royal and we headed to the car.

When we pulled up to the fair I wanted cotton candy sooo bad

When we pulled up to the fair I wanted cotton candy sooo bad. I gave Quan the puppy dog eyes. He laughed and bought it for me. We got in the bumpy cars. Me and Royal v.s Quan. Of course me and Royal won we're undefeated.

We then got on the merry go round and tried to dodge paparazzi. Honestly, I was having fun on all of the baby rides considering the fact that Royal's only one. We went to a couple of booths and Quan won me and Royal multiple bears and treats. I forgot about all the negative things in my life this was well needed. We left at seven o'clock that night so I can have going away sex with my baby.

Dri's pov
Ugh I know I'm about to hear Audi's mouth about CeCe getting out of my car. I headed home after a long boring day spent alone. Kev texted me saying that he was coming over. I stopped by McDonald's and got me a large frie with a strawberry banana smoothie. I finally made it home after waiting this long time for McDonald's to give me my food.

I walked to my door to see it kicked in. I know not. Tears streamed down my face as I walked through my house to see everything gone. Nothing is left not even couches or maids, or the butler or even fucking security. What happened ?

I faced time my parents with tears still streaming down my face. See my daddy's a drug dealer and my mom's a lawyer. He picked up and seen my tears " What's wrong Dri ?" " Daddy we've been robbed". " What you mean robbed , where were you when they were robbing us, who tf you let come to my house when I wasn't there ?"

I cried harder I hate getting yelled at. My momma came to the phone " You've got to do better Adrienne. We're on our way home." How is it my fault ? What do the expect out of me ?

My daddy came in the house yelling and throwing the little things we had left. Then he looked at me with his eyes full of rage and spoke with all anger and seriousness. " Adrienne, you're getting cut off. Know that we've been robbed and this our main house which means all of our most valuable things are here, everything can't get handed to you. Go find a job. I'll help out with things like apartment, cars, and school the rest is on you."

I can't believe what he said tears started falling harder. " But mom..., dad... You guys ? " My mom began to speak. " Adrienne you heard what your father said began packing baby we're only doing this because we love you." I ran upstairs with tears still falling and began to pack.

" I ran upstairs with tears still falling and began to pack

CeCe's pov.
I took in what Audi said. I'm going to keep my distance from just about everyone and focus on more important things like myself. I came home and cleaned up and began decorating my bed room. I also wanted to make him a special dinner. We're going to end the night with sex.

I put white and pink rose pedals from the hallway and leading to our room. I put candies and stripper pole along with a bottle of wine in the middle of the room. Then I proceeded downstairs to make us chicken Alfredo with a bottle of chardonnay. After the food was done I went upstairs , took a shower, and threw on some sexy lingerie. Tonight should be memorable.

*Lingerie in mm*I fixed our plates and wine when I heard the door creaking

*Lingerie in mm*
I fixed our plates and wine when I heard the door creaking. I had the lights dimmed and rose pedals leading to the kitchen. " Baby girl I'm home" he yelled. He walked in the kitchen and saw me. " Damn ma, you look good and it smells good in here." He chuckled and kissed me then we sat down and started small talk while eating.