chapter 1♡

so I know this is probaly going to be rubish, but I want to try. so let me know if anything is wrong and ill fix it. message me for anything. byee♥

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Maddie get down here!!" screamed mum.

I ran downstairs, sat down in a stool next to her and waited for her to speak. I knew never to speak to my mum if I wasnt allowed.

"Madeline, I want you to make me dinner, clean the bathroom, the house, and cut the lawn."she reminded me of my everyday chores.

"yes mum" I said before getting up, and walking toward the stove.

before I got to the stove my mother had already grabbed me by the hair and slapped me in the face. holding my cheek and trying to hold back my tears I waited for ger to tell me why she hit me.

"didnt I tell you not to call me mum? I thought I told you to call me ma'ma. also I didbt tell you to get up, but since you are so excited to grt to work, youre going to have to clean my room and buy groceries." she left after telling me this.

I waited for her footsteps to stop and I sped away to finish my chores. I sighed in relief "finnaly I finished after 4 hours" I thought to my self. I went upstairs and checked to see if my mother was asleep.

I went into my room making as less of a noise as possible, grabbed my clothes and a towel and headed to the bathroom. I was so mad I needed to relieve myself I rummaged through the bathroom to find my razor. I sliced through my skin reapeting the words the kids at school tell me "worthless, bitch, stupid, anorexic slut" every slice making me feel better. I went into the water. The water was scorching hot but I didnt care i was already numb from my cuts.

I change and go to my room. I check my twitter. text my bestfriend goodnight and lay back on my pillow and let my thouhhts of a better life begjn.