chapter 7

ok so on that LONG time that I.haven't updated I have been finishing the book and I did it. so im going to update every 3 days maybe less well see. but there are going to be A LOT of mistakes so.keep that in mind. byeeeeeeee love youuuuuuuu✿♡

niallpov

can you believe that I had just met maddy and she faints and has a really bad almost life threatening disease.  just my luck. why can't your damn "luck of the irish" work now huh niall???

zaynpov

I know I just met the girl but it feels as if I really know her. She looks and acts just like niall, if it weren't for the different hair color, but regardless they look really cute together. I dont want this to happen to him again.

liam pov

oh god. its happening again. we promised niall something like this wouldn't happen again. the fans definitely. dont know about it niall didnt want them to know what happens thought they would.be devestated because 1)niall lied to.them and 2)he might have not been.single.

in all honestly this is the happiest eve seen.niall. well disregarding the part where he found out about maddy.

*ring* my phone starts ringing and this is.the perfect time to leave. just to let mads and ni some time alone.

maddy pov

well this just suck does it not Maddy. only you would get a life threatening disease. the day you meet your idol...... wait a minute I know its life threatening. but what exactly caused it?

"hey ni, do you know. what cause the infection?" 

"no.good.question.ill.call in the doc. to.ask him" he runs out of the room. I try to stop him but.im strapped down by.all these wires. ohh yes I didn't tell you, I started treatment already, once again for something that I dont even.know what is.

Niall runs in exhausted guess i have to show him where the gym is. I giggle at my failure of.a joke. well anyways back to Niall, the doctor walks in with him his face showing no sign of emotion.

"Hello mrs. Tate, im glad youre responding well to the treatment. I was told by.Niall.here that you wanted to talk to me. what is it?" he says in just one shot.

"first of holy shit that was fast. on to the business, I.would.like to know the cause of the infection.? "

I hear niall chuckle at my comment. liam just glares at me for my rudeness. but I just shrug it off.

"well madeline. it involves something only.you and niall.here know about.do.you want me to say it outloud?"

"ohh I see how it is. haha ill be right outside talking to dani." (a/n I know.liam and dani broke up but I dont care its.my story and they are daiting. here.) liam says walking out.with a goofy smile.

"ok, doc shoot"

"well, we all kinda know that you self harm right?" we both nod " well your cutting.has caused the infection. I guess you used an old razor or a used one that still had the blood.or just wasn't clean, and when you cut yourself the infection.managed to.get into your blood system. I know this is hard to hear but you not meaningfully. mightve killed yourself. " I stated at the doctor in shock. I was about to.go ape shit on his ass. did he really just say It was because of my cutting.  well.it might have been I did use that razor twice that day without. cleaning it. ugh goddamit Maddy why do.you have to.be so.stupid.

"well, Mrs.Tate ill.leave you and niall here to think it over"

I looked at niall and just started sobbing. he instantly wrapped his arms around me in the infamous "horan hug", we stayed on this position for a while until he made a move and climbed into the bed. I tensesed instantly but relaxed after a while he started playing with my hair.

"heh ni"

"hmm"

"can you sing for me?"

"sure love"

then he started sing little things and I happily started to drift into an efortless dream.