chapter 2

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* what is that horrid noise. I said to myself. oh right I have an alarm clock. I try to shut it off but I ennded up droping it. I stare at my broken alarm clock with a horrified expression. Did I make to much noise? Will my mother wake uo?? all these thoughts were running through my head as all of a sudden my bed room door just goes flying open

"shit, I didn't lock it" I curse at my self.

"What the fuck was that? Are you trying to get yourself more chores? you woke me up. I was in the middle of my beauty sleep." she screamed

"yea because you need your beauty sleep." I say to myself." im sorry ma'ma my alram clock fell by accident, I didnt mean to." I tried to not get myself a beating by talking "smart" to her.

"ha, by accident!! do you think im stupid?? you did this on purpose!!You purposely did this so I wouldnt get my beauty sleep. Im not going to look good now!" the bitch blabbed on. By this I was dozing of about another life, where my best friend and one direction would be there.

" DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" mother screamed.

"ughh yes ill get right on it." I stuttered my way out of her question.

she walked away and I quickly went downstairs to make breakfast and lunch for them. then I went io stairs to change.

you know ill be your life, your voice, your reas I b to be. my love ,my heart is breathing for this. momenta in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today.

I hear my phone ringing. I look down at the screen, to find out that its my bestfriend Megan.  I accidently hang up and have to call her again.  I type In the number and wait for her to answer.

"um.... helloo??" say a mysterious but beautiful irish accent on the other line.

"youre not megan I mustve typed in the wrong number" I say shyly.

"you dont have to explain yourself love.  it was an accident but while were at it why don't you twll me your name??" I hear the familiar voice say before I hang up.

"who are you?? you sound extremely familiar." i said

" well, i bet youve seen me before. im quite famous."

"wha-" the voice interrupts me

" im Niall Horan from one direction,  you typed in

the wrong number but you sound really nice and i would like to keep talking to you." said THE ONE AND ONLY NIALL HORAN.

"HOLY  FUCKING SHIT. NO WAY I JUST WRONG NUMBERED NIALL HORAN. LORD HAVE MERCY" I Scream

suddenly everything goes dark and I hear a faint noise in the background