chapter two

The wolf jumped off me and backed up.  I quickly stood up fussing with the door.

Who is stupid enough to get stuck in a room with a wolf! A huge wolf!

What vet couldn't tell it was a wolf....

He looked and me, and tucked his tail between his hind legs. what am i going to do when i get out? Call the park rangers? No, they would shoot him. I can't just keep a wild animal in my house!

  "A-are you a nice wolf? " i asked, my back up against the door. It rolled over on it's back,wagging it's trail.

"o-ok let's f-fix your paw?  " He quickly sat up in front of me and I reached into the Medicine cabinet, getting the first aid kit.

I looked at him, and he was licking his paw.

"No, no let me see, wolfy." I started, grabbing his left leg up. There was a wound on his paw , covered in mud still."Ok, let's wipe this up, wolfy. You know,i need to give you a name." I said while washing off the mud with baby-wipes.

   In his paw was shards of...something."What happened to you,pup? " he growled."Oh right sorry, not pup, you're a big boy." His trail waged and I grabbed my tweezers. Using the tweezers,i pulled out the shards and put them in a baggy.

  "I can't wait to take these to the lab tomorrow! " i said after putting them away. I then wrapped his paw and kissed it.

  The wolf yawned,"Are you tired? " I asked. His head fell into my lap and he curled up.

Great, we're sleeping in the bathroom.

I sighed,"ooh well, sleep tight my sleepy client."

A/n: short chapters,I know, but hey, it's a short story.