chapter four

After our akward lunch...thing, Luca drove us back to the shop and I went outback and started playing with the new puppies.

  " Oh my gosh! Look at you, get off the floor! " Chasity said, putting the puppies up for the night one by one. I laughed"It's not that bad, right Luca? " Luca walked over to me, looking close," Pennie, there's leaves in your hair and dirty paw prints on your shirt and jeans." I nodded happy,"So I look great right? And don't lie! "  he grind,"U look uh.... Stunning." I hugged him,"Now so do you! " i said pulling away.

He growled,"Pennie, imma get you now" and started chasing me around.

I gasped,"Chasity help! get cha' boy! Get cha' boy! " i yelled  throwing in my best geto accent. Chasity's barks of laughs echoed threw the yard as i tried staying ahead of Luca's  speed.

Man he's fast!

   Tangles of my red curly hair fluge in my face causing me not to be able to see, and i tripped. I landed with a thud into the grass and Luca tripped over me falling on top.

"Holly hell Luca! " Iweesed,"you're heavy. GET.OFF." Hr chuckled sitting up above me,"Fine, but you ow me a kiss." He winked. I blushed, "Fine.."

He stood up and extended a hand for me to grab. His hand dwarfed mine and he was so strong, pulling me to his chest. His grin widened,"Now where's my kiss? "  i snorted

Oh how attractive Penelope.

"Not yet ,lover boy." I quickly ran from under his arms and inside, hiding behind Chasity's desk. She must have gone home.

  "Pennie? " i herd Luca wisper as he walked in. "where are you Penelope? " I held in a giggle. This guy it's hilarious. "Pennie,"He started seductively now,"You're being a bad girl, and bad girls get punished, Pennie."

Oh hell that's hot.

  He bent down infront of where I was hiding,"Boo." He wispered. I stayed still ,blushing in the dark.he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him Agin."I get that kiss now right? " I blushed, putting my face into his shirt, "nope." I mummbled childishly. He groaned,"Tease."

"Oh crap! I have to get in the lab." I said stepping back. "what for?It's locked anyway " he said. I nodded,"Yeah but i might have hit an animal with my car and i found  this In his paw." I said fishing out the bag of pieces. He nodded,"Well can't you do that tomorrow? Wait....You did what with your car? ! "  I nodded."Sad right? "  he laughed,"Yeah but it's getting late, need a ride? " i shook my head, "Nah, got my car."

"It's not safe at night in this town, Pennie, be careful." I nodded as we walked to the parking lot.

_____________________________________

Before leaving, we exchanged numbers and he told me to text him when i got home safe.

Home now :D - Pennie

Almost right away, i received a text back.

Kk. Nighty night bad girl ;) xx- Luca

I blushed  he's messing with my head and ive only known him a day. Great. We're way to comfortable with each others already.

I, locked all my doors and windows not wanting a repeat of yesterday.

Except the luca parts, my mind mummbled.

Just then there was knocking at the door and I quickly ran to get it.

"Heyy !  Im....Wait LUCA?  " I gasped,"Why are you here so late its, like eleven o'clock! "  He smiled and walked into the house,"Nice to see, you too, Pennie. Tell me, did you where that just for me? " he said turning to me.

I looked at my choice of clothes and blushed. Thanks too my laziness i hadn't done Laundry and resorted to whear lingerie that was a gag gift from my best friend. It was the kind with the see threw cover up. "Crap sorry I'll go change! " i mumbled turning to go to my room and gasped as he pulled my back to his chest." No don't change,i like it. You have a great ass." Hr said nuzzling into my neck. I blushed," T-thanks."

His hands ran up and down the sides of my hips, ruffling the cover up."Luca what are y-you here for? "  He moved the cover-up  up and picked at the lace of my panties."Aren't you happy I'm here?  " He mumbled, his hot breath faned,my neck. I squirmed against him felling hot. He groaned holding my hips against him steady,"Pennie, don't." I grinned,"but Aren't you happy I'm right here? " i teased , grinding against him agin. He turned me around, pinning my arms above me against the door,"Pennie you're being a very bad girl. You're just going to cause problems for yourself." He grinned," bad girls get punished you know." I felt very hot now and a small whimper escaped my lips. "You seem so eager, Penelope, what do you want? " he said painfully slow, letting my hands go. I grabbed his face aggressively kissing him and he kissed me back  very eagerly.

I kissed lower. Down his jaw line, and down his neck. Behind his ear and down the exposed part of his chest. His growled deeped and he caressed my brests, rubbing with his thumb. I gasped as we toppled onto the couch, him laying ontop of me.

He removed the cover up and kissed down my stomach and around the lacy strap of my panties and I whimpered Agin.

"Relax kitten,keep still." He groaned. I nodded and he made his way back up my body, toward my collar bone and across my neck. I moaned when he got to my soft spot and he chuckled,"I can make you feel so good Pennie, but it will hurt at first." I nodded.

"please." I begged. He made me so needy.i might not know him well but it adds to the scandalous sensations that ran threw me.

His teeth bit sharply into my neck and i moaned in the mix of pain and pleasure. He pulled back and looked at me.

My eye lids became heavy and my vision fuzzy,"Did you just fucking bite me, Luca? !"he nodded. "What the hell! " i said slowly drifting asleep.

"Relax kitten,"he murrmered in my ear ,"Your such i fisty little thing arent you." I grumbled mixed words trying too stay awake." Sleep love, talk tomorrow " I blacked out after that.