Intro

♥

Plz excuse any mistakes

Introducing Jai'karia

What's up y'all? Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Jai'karia Sharae Black, but everyone calls me Jai or Kari.

Which ever you guys prefer. I am sixteen and will be turning seventeen in a couple of months.

I live in East Cleveland, Ohio which is like a smaller city of just Cleveland, Ohio. With my mom Justice, my pops Monte', and a younger sister Moe'naisha who is seven years old. And boy let me tell yall she is spoiled as hell. Well enough about her lil ass.

Back to muah lol.

   I currently attend Shaw High School and i am in the twelfth grade. Well school has not exactly started yet because its summer vacation.

The best part of the year besides Christmas. Which is also my favorite holiday too. I also enjoying reading and listening to music.

My favorite book is "The coldest winter ever" by Sista Soulja i love that book to pieces if you haven't read that book i think you definitely should.

I listen to all types of music but the main type of music that i listen to is R&B and Rap. My favorite music artist/ rapper is Future. 

That man there is a fine specimen lol. Well I do believe that this is enough info for you guys to go off of. If you want to know anything else just let me know.

I know this may seem boring to you guys but it will get juicy. I promise

=====================================.