Making plans

Jai's POV

When I got upstairs to answer my ringing phone, i seen that it was my bestfriend Bree calling me.

*Phone Convo*

Me- "Hello" I said as I answered my phone sitting down on my bed.

Bree- "hey hoe, wyd"?

Me- "nothing jus got up, bout to loose my damn mind, between Moe and my mama I don't know who the hell is worst. Moe woke me up banging on my door asking about some damn cereal. I started to leave her ass out there til my mama said something. Its too early to be up and I don't have to get ready for school!"

Bree- "Yall is a trip man lol". "I woulda left her out there too shit". "But I want to do something today I don't want to sit in the house today".

Me- "so what do you want to do"?

Bree- "hmm, maybe we should go downtown to tower city and see if its some niggas down there, maybe even catch a movie or something"?

Me- "yea that's a good idea, but you know im gone have to bring Moe wit me because my parents is at work". "My mama don't get off til 5:00 and I think my daddy gets off at 6:00". "So what time do you want to leave"?

Bree- "Well what time is it now"?

I pulled the phone away from my ear so I can see what time it was. It was jus now going 9:00.

Me- "Its just now turning 9:00". I told her

Bree- "Well lets link up at the windermere at 12'o clock"

Me- "ok that give me two hours to get me and Moe dress". "Shit!" "This gone be a task because hell it take me two hours to get jus me dress now I got to get me and her dress and make sure that she actually look decent. "Because I refuse to be walking around wit her and she looking all ratchet and shit". "Well let me start on this project of getting us dress".

Bree- "lmao ok girl I'll text you when im bout to walk out the door".

And with that, we both hung the phone up.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok guys I know its been a long time since I updated. Well here is jus a lil filler on whats about to go on. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if you you like it should I continue or nah?