Life

Jai' Karia POV

"Jai' Karia get yo ass up NOW!!!!" I heard my mom yelling at me as i continued to lay up under the covers in my bed. I know she was yelling at me because my lil sister Moe' Naisha been banging on my door for the past twenty minuets trying to get me up to help her make a bowl of cereal.

Shit, she seven years old it don't take a rocket scientist to know that you get a bowl and grab the cereal, pour the cereal in the damn bowl then the milk!

"Jai i ain't gone call yo damn name no more! Get yo ass down them stairs and help Moe make a bowl of cereal please. I'm running late for work as it is."

Uggggh i groaned as i threw the covers off of me with an attitude this lil girl gets on my damn nerve! I never in my life seen someone so damn spoiled.

And to think that i would be stuck in the house with her all day until my mom and dad got off of work.

I look over and reach for my phone that was sitting on the charger, so that i could see what time it was.

It was 8:30am and i knew that my mom had to be at work at 8:00 she was running thirty minutes behind smh.

I got up unlocked and opened my bedroom door to see Moe sitting outside my door pouting. As if she was dying of hunger.

"Come on Moe, damn you act like you gone die if you dont get some cereal in your system".

"Jai watch your damn mouth in my damn house you are not grown!"

My mom yelled at me from her bedroom. I didn't think she heard me. she must have bionic hearing or some shit. Look at how she cuss. And she wonder where i get it from.

I am truely my mothers child.

"Sorry ma" i said as i peeked into her bedroom door to apologize to her. I took off and ran down stairs to see that moe was already sitting at the kitchen ready, with her thirsty ass lol.

"Why you didn't have daddy pour you a bowl of cereal moe before he left?" I asked Moe because i know my dad would have did it if she would have asked him to.

"Because when i woke up he was already gone for work." Moe had told me.

I got all of what she would need to make her a bowl of cereal with and set it down on the kitchen table. She just sat there staring at me.

"what the fvck you lookng at me like that for?" I had asked her.

"Ain't you gone pour the stuff in the bowl for me?" I look at that lil girl like she had three eyes and not two.

"No! Mommy told me to come down stairs and help you she didn't tell me that i had to do everything for you duh!"

"You are seven years old Moe you dont need me to be helping you wit simple shit." I told her as i was walking out the kitchen to go back upstairs to retrieve my ringing phone.